The new Seychelle Pink 20oz Extreme water filter bottle is ideal for any indoor or outdoor use. It removes up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants, and up to 99.99% of Bacteria and Virus.
This filter system is ideal for any indoor or outdoor use; like traveling, hiking, biking, camping, fishing or for emergency purposes. It can be used with any type of water source; tap or rainwater, rivers, streams or even lakes (excluding salt water).
- Aesthetics such as Chlorine, sediment and dirt. (taste and smell)
- Chemicals (VOC’s) such as DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM’s)
- Dissolved Solids (Heavy Metals) such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Fluoride, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum and Chromium 6.
- Radiologicals such as Radium 226, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium 137, Radon and Radioactive Iodine 131.
- Biological removes up to 99.9% of Giardia and Cryptosporidium and up to 99.99 of bacteria and virus.
- BPA free and FDA approved materials!
- Up to 100 gallon filter life!
- Replaces 757 half-liters of bottled water!
- Compact, easy to use anytime – anywhere!
- Bottles are re-useable, filters are replaceable!
- Filters made in USA!
- Over 5,000,000 filters sold worldwide!
- Powered by Seychelle Water Filtration Technology, the most trusted name in portable water filtration!
- To use, simply remove cap, fill the bottle with water, replace cap, pull up on the mouthpiece, place mouth over mouthpiece and draw water into your mouth. When finished, push down the mouthpiece and store for future use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I want the extreme pink water bottle but I want an extra filter where do I order that?
Here is the link to the replacement filter.
Seychelle Pink Extreme Replacement Filter
Does this remove any iron?
They might remove a little but I can not guarantee how much.
I bought this water bottle for my bike so I would have water on the trail or filter spring water but the cap isn't even tight at all slips off as soon as you cover it so it doesn't work for me at all I wish i had gotten the 28 oz with extreme filter. The filter seems good but the bottle much to be desired!;