Description:The Crystal Quest bath ball water filter is the most advanced bath filter on the market. This bath filter will remove chlorine, chloramines, VOC's, pesticides, sulfur, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide ("rotten egg" odor), iron oxides ("rust water"), dirt, sediment and other odors.
It is also PH balanced, the bath filter works by filtering the water through ERA® 6500 and ERA® 9500 media
With this bath filter you and your family can take baths knowing that you are bathing in contaminant free water. The results will be softer less dry skin and hair not to mention your bath area will be cleaner also.
The Crystal Quest bath ball water filter has a unique drop-down filter design that allows for a substantial amount of filtration media which allows for more contacted time with the water for a lot better filtration.
Crystal Quest bath ball water filter Specifications
- Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Housing material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene or ABS plastic which is BPA free.
- Recommended flow rate: 4-5 gallons per minute
- 12 to 18 months or
- 20,000 to 25,000 gallons of filtration
- Purchase a new Bath Ball Replacement Filter
BEFORE USING YOUR BATH BALL
1. Activate filter by running hot water through the Crystal Quest bath ball Water Filter cartridge for 2-3 minutes. This will flush loose media fines from bath ball cartridge. Loose media fines in a new cartridge are normal when first used. Loose media fines are not harmful.
2. Cool to the desired temperature before entering bath.
Back flushing extends the life of your cartridge. Running water the
opposite way through the cartridge will restore optimum service
flow and ensure premium contact time with the media.
1. Unscrew the filter housing.
2. The replacement cartridge can be used inversely. Simply remove
the replacement cartridge and reverse it by turning it around.
3. Reassemble the housing as per the instructions.
4. Use as normal.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this filter out fluorine ?
No it will not filter fluoride. There is not a bath or shower filter that will filter fluoride. The filters are to small to hold enough filtering media in them. You would need a whole house filter for that.