Description:The 38oz military style canteen fits into most standard canteen belt pouches. The filter is attached to the cap, and is replaceable. The canteen is very popular for those enjoying the great outdoors who want a large capacity hydrating capability. The canteen is filled from the top and produces up to 100 gallons of great-tasting water; more than 700 refills and is equal to 757 half liters of bottled water! For the 75% of the water consumed away from home, save on inconvenient trips to the store, and over $700.00 of bottled water costs!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals; and up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus.
- Has a screw on/off fill from the top cap for easy filling.
- 38 oz size is light weight and easy to use!
- Seychelle's exclusive filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world using EPA protocols and tested to NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing laboratory.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach! BPA free!
- Filter is replaceable.
Seychelle Advanced Filter
The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and virus to six logs (99.9999%). It can be used in extreme conditions; turbid and stagnant water; and is ideal for emergencies such as hurricanes, cyclones, etc. such as events that occurred in the US with Katrina, the hurricane in Haiti, and the recent nuclear explosion in Fukushima, Japan.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
where and how much are the replacement filters cost?
Here is the link to the replacement filters. Advanced Filter