Seychelle Radiological Water Filter Pitcher
Description:The new filter removes the four basic zones of contamination: Aesthetic (Chlorine, taste and odor), Chemicals (from Industry and Agriculture), Dissolved Solids (heavy metals such as lead, mercury, Chromium 6) and up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants such as Gross Beta, Radon 222, Radium 226, Plutonium, Uranium, Cesium 137 and Radioactive Iodine 131.
The filter is designed with a hard shell that is formed to exact or 2 micron absolute porosity. The filter is impregnated with various proprietary media that have the ability to remove, absorb, adsorb, chemically bond and chelate different contaminants as they pass through the tortuous path designed in the filter.
The basic media in the filter is a proprietary powder activated coconut carbon that has a surface phenomenon that causes a molecular attraction of substances to the surface of the filter. The rate or volume of adsorption or removal of toxic chemicals, radioactive contaminates and heavy metals is caused by the specific volume of medias used, their quality, and the flow rate of water passing through the filter.
Streamlined and elegant looking, it fits easily into any refrigerator, and is ideal for R.V. use, camping, boating, and traveling.
Providing up to 150 gallons of great-tasting filtered water before filter replacement, it makes water all day long whereas other pitchers can be used only twice a day in most circumstances. Streamlined and elegant looking, it fits easily into any refrigerator, and is ideal for R.V. use, camping, boating, and traveling.
- Makes up to 150 gallons of water before changing filters.
- Flip top lid for easy filling.
- Makes water all day long.
- Easy to use, no slip pistol grip.
- Fits into any refrigerator.
- Plastic is non-leaching; BPA free!
- Filter pack easily changed every 6 months.
- Makes water all day long for multiple uses - drinking, cooking, plants, and pets.
- Reservoir holds one half gallon of water; filled twice - the pitcher comfortably holds one full gallon of water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does it remove fluoride too it does not mention the removal of fluoride
Yes it does remove up to 90% of fluoride all of the Seychelle filters do.