Aquacera CeraUltra Water Filter for Countertop Water Filters
Aquacera CeraUltra Water Filter for Countertop Water Filters is ceramic which consists of a carbon block core. This makes the filter powerfully effective at ridding the water of dangerous chemicals.
Some of the outstanding features and performance offered by the Aquacera include:
- 0.9 Micron absolute pore size for physical filtration, though the nominal pore Micron Rating is 0.5 to 0.8 microns.
- Removes most volatile organic compounds (VOCs), heavy metals, and other chemicals, including but not limited to lead, arsenic, iron, aluminum, nitrite, chlorine, chloramines, COD (chemical oxygen demand), solvents, THM (trihalomethanes), and PAH (poly-aromatic hydrocarbons).
- Leaves beneficial minerals in the water for good flavor and healthful effect.
- Filtering capacity is 1,000 gallons
- For the Aquacera and doulton pressure systems only. (Not for gravity use)
- Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How often do yo need to replace?
They have a filtering capacity of 1,000 gallons.