Description:If you want to turn on any faucet in your home, including your shower, and have the confidence and tranquility of knowing that clean, fresh, pollutant-free water will come out, the Crystal Quest Whole Water Filter 8 Stage Triple Heavy-Duty is designed to provide exactly that. This three-cartridge filter is engineered to be installed in your home's water inflow pipe, filtering water for you and your family for years to come.
This Crystal Quest filter is strong enough to filter an impressive 6 to 10 gallons of water per minute, which is more than enough for the typical household's everyday washing, drinking, and cooking needs.
Some of the general traits of this filter system include:
- Sturdy build which should last for years; 30-day money-back, risk-free satisfaction guarantee from our company; 1-year limited warranty from manufacturer.
- Main filter provides 160,000 gallons of water before a cartridge change is needed.
- Filters at 6 to 10 gallons per minute.
- Comes with 1” input/output attachment; please specify when ordering.
- Includes a pressure release valve and wall bracket for mounting.
- Provides clean, safe, fresh water at every point of use in your home simultaneously.
- Tested to meet NSF/ANSI, and ISO standards, including NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 61.
- Made in the United States.
This filter's three parallel cartridges pass all water entering your house through eight separate stages of filtration, providing whole-building filtration that is seldom equaled by other whole house filters (which typically include only one or two media for basic silt removal). The eight stages of filtration used are:
1. A whole-cartridge, 20” sediment filter to cleanse the water of dirt, mud, silt, sand, sediment, and rust from external sources. This also helps prevent clogging of the other cartridges, thus prolonging their life.
2. A 1-micron absolute pore size filter pad opens the second cartridge's array of filtration media, sifting more particulate matter out, plus removing Giardia and cryptosporidium.
3. A thick layer of granulated activated carbon follows up, drawing many chemicals and volatile organic compounds out of the water, including herbicides, pesticides, and fertilizers such as lindane and atrazene, toxaphene, TTHMs, benzene, solvents, and many others.
4. A layer of ceramic balls removes bacteria from the water stream, including E. coli fecal form, Salmonella, and Streptococcus, plus the cysts of Giardia and cryptosporidium.
5. ERA 6500 copper-zinc media follow, reducing heavy metals like lead, mercury, aluminum, chromium, cadmium, nickel, and copper, plus inhibiting the growth of fungi, algae, and bacteria in the wet filter.
6. A second layer of ERA 9500 media further purifies the water of dissolved metals.
7. A 1-micron filter pad finishes the filtration from the second cartridge.
8. The entire third cartridge is a massive 20” solid carbon block, which scrubs the water clean of solvents, insecticides, and many other chemicals and VOCs.
The sediment filter can be rinsed 30 times; the multistage central cartridge processes 160,000 gallons before replacement is necessary; and the carbon block filter lasts 18 to 24 months. Replacement is easy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need replacement filters for this system. Already have housing.
Here are the links to the replacement filters. make sure you choose 4 5/8 x 20" in the drop-down menu on the Multi-Stage and the Sediment filters.
Carbon Block Replacement
Sediment Replacement Filter
Does this filter remove flouride?
No, this one does not. Here is a link to our fluoride filters.
Fluoride Water Filters