The Seychelle 28oz Extreme Flip Top Water Filter Bottle produces up to 100 gallons of great tasting water; Designed to remove: Gross Beta, Alpha Radium 226, Radioactive Iodine 131, Cesium 137, Uranium, Radium, Radon 222, Plutonium.\
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals; and up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus
- Reduces up to 90% of fluoride
- Has a screw on/off fill from the top cap for easy filling
- 28 oz size is compact, lightweight and easy to use
- Seychelle's exclusive filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world. Tested to EPA protocols and NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach
- BPA free
- Filter is replaceable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need to know the difference between the 38 oz extreme flip you filter and the 20oz pink extreme filter going to be in wilderness situations. Thank you
The 28 oz and 20 oz filter the same. The 28 oz holds more water and is more durable than the 20 oz. For camping, hiking and as you state wilderness I would recommend the 28 oz bottle.
Can I use well water in a developing nation? How does the add on ph filter work? Can I buy replacement filters for this? I spend up to 9 months a year in Liberia West Africa. Is there also an extreme picture model.
Yes, you can use well water. You would just purchase the Ph filter and use it in the bottle. Yes, you can buy replacement filters here is the link to them. No there is not a pitcher with the extreme filter but we do have a pump.
Seychelle Extreme Replacement Filter
Seychelle Pump Water Filter
Can I use rainwater in bottle?
Yes, you can use rainwater or water from a lake or stream.
I was using this one everyday, at the gym and out and about. I drink the filtered water from the pitcher at home. Is this better than the ph20 Pull Tops. i see it is more expensive, but is it better for daily use?
Yes it is a lot sturdier, It is not a ph filter but you can also put the ph filter in this bottle also.
How much fluoride does this remove?
They reduce up to 90% of fluoride.