- Thermal hot/cold capabilities
- Produces up to 200 gallons of filtered water
- BPA & lead free and food grade approved materials
- Replaces up to 757 half-liters of bottled water
- Bottles are re-useable, filters replaceable
- Filters made in USA
- Includes wrist strap
- Cap with finger grip loop
- Environmental friendly
- Easy to use anytime - anywhere
The pH filter created by Seychelle Environmental Technologies, Inc. naturally alkalizes your drinking water to support your health and bodies delicate pH balance.
The proprietary media in Seychelle’s pH filter has the ability to increase the pH from 7.0 up to 9.5. The filtered water remains alkaline for over 30 days.
Removes up to 99.99% of harmful contaminants and pollutants found in drinking water supplies, including:
- Aesthetic Contaminants – such as bad taste, odors, cloudiness, silt and chlorine
- Chemical Contaminants (VOC’s) - such as PCB’s, PFOA’s, PFOS’s, DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM’s)
- Dissolved Solid Contaminants (Heavy Metals) - such as Arsenic, Aluminum, Asbestos, Chromium 6, Cadmium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, Nitrates/Nitrites, Zinc, and up to 90% Fluoride
- Radiological Contaminant – such as Radon 222
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.