- Thermal hot/cold capabilities
- Produces up to 200 gallons of filtered water
- BPA & lead free and food grade approved materials
- Replaces up to 757 half-liters of bottled water
- Bottles are re-useable, filters replaceable
- Filters made in USA
- Includes wrist strap
- Cap with finger grip loop
- Environmental friendly
- Easy to use anytime - anywhere
The pH filter created by Seychelle Environmental Technologies, Inc. naturally alkalizes your drinking water to support your health and bodies delicate pH balance.
The proprietary media in Seychelle’s pH filter has the ability to increase the pH from 7.0 up to 9.5. The filtered water remains alkaline for over 30 days.
Removes up to 99.99% of harmful contaminants and pollutants found in drinking water supplies, including:
- Aesthetic Contaminants – such as bad taste, odors, cloudiness, silt and chlorine
- Chemical Contaminants (VOC’s) - such as PCB’s, PFOA’s, PFOS’s, DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM’s)
- Dissolved Solid Contaminants (Heavy Metals) - such as Arsenic, Aluminum, Asbestos, Chromium 6, Cadmium, Copper, Lead, Mercury, Nitrates/Nitrites, Zinc, and up to 90% Fluoride
- Radiological Contaminant – such as Radon 222
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can other Seychelle filters (like the extreme) be used on this bottle?
No the other Seychelle bottle filters will not fit the 26oz bottles as they are to tall. The 26oz bottle will only accept the filter specifically designed for it
does this filter out viruses/bacteria?
No, this one does not you would need the extreme bottle. Here is the link to it.
Seychelle Extreme 28oz Water Filter Bottle
Where do you put the water in so it filters the water
It goes in the bottle so when you drink it the water goes through the filter.
where do the filters come from and how long do they last?
They are made in the USA and have a filtering capacity of up to 200 gallons.