ProOne M G2,0 Pitcher Replacement Filter
ProOne M G2,0 Pitcher Replacement Filter
The ProOne® G2.0 pitcher replacement filter is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter.
Now here’s why the ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
The current processing time for orders is 1 to 5 business days
Free shipping on orders over $69.99 and $6.99 flat rate shipping for orders under $69.99 in Mainland 48 States only. For all others please contact for shipping quote.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
We just got 2 systems a week ago. The water tastes great. How do I know when the filter is used up-no longer filtering effectively?
They have a filtering capacity of 225 gallons or 6 months. But a good indication that it needs changing is if you notice a different taste or the flow rate slows way down after you have cleaned the filter a few times.
can this purifier remove barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, or silicon carbide
Here is a link to the test results of what it filters. Lab Test Results
How many gallons is the G20 gravity-fed filter good for
It has a filtering capacity of around 225 gallons, depending on the water source.
can you clean the filters
Yes, the filters are cleanable. You just remove filter from the pitcher and clean it under cold running water with a green scotch brite pad or soft bristle brush. Rinse and re-install the filter back into the picher
Appreciate this water filter, easy to use and I know that my water is safe. It tastes great too.
Received in perfect condition and quickly as usual!
I appreciate the communication and value received by this vendor. I suggest to make WaterFilters4You your place to
We bought our PUR water filter pitcher and filter over a year ago and find it to be easy to use and the water quality is excellent. The filter last for a full 6 months and is very cost effective. Easy to change and service from Quality Water Filters is excellent.
excellent performance--though I need a larger filter for my frequency of use.