The ProOne® G2.0 pitcher replacement filter is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ granular activated carbon based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter.
Now here’s why the ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter M G2,0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
We just got 2 systems a week ago. The water tastes great. How do I know when the filter is used up-no longer filtering effectively?
They have a filtering capacity of 225 gallons or 6 months. But a good indication that it needs changing is if you notice a different taste or the flow rate slows way down after you have cleaned the filter a few times.
can this purifier remove barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, or silicon carbide
Here is a link to the test results of what it filters. Lab Test Results
How many gallons is the G20 gravity-fed filter good for
It has a filtering capacity of around 225 gallons, depending on the water source.