Propur Countertop Water Filter with Promax Filter Technology is designed to fit most standard faucets with a removable aerator. Installs in just minutes without any tools. Enjoy Propurified water by just turning on your faucet and diverter valve. With ProMax Filter Technology, reduce/remove a broad range of over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, lead, fluoride, heavy metals, pesticides, SVC’s, disinfectants, inorganic non-metallics, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, PFOA, PFOS and micro-organisms. Tested to NSF-42 and 53 standards. See ProMax™ Lab Report for details.
Features of the Propur™ PMC-3000 Countertop System:
- Single stage design
- Premium quality housing and fittings
- Full 3/8" PVC tubing
- Includes one ProMax™ filter element
- Enjoy Propurified™ water when you want it
- Designed to fit most faucets with removable aerator
- Optional adapter available for most other faucet types
- ABS plastic housing - BPA & BPS free
- No power required
- Easy to replace filter element
- Includes a diverter valve allowing you to switch between filtered and direct faucet water
- Overall size is 4.75" x 4.75" x 12.5"
Propur Propur Countertop Water Filter with Promax Filter Specifications
Type of installation: Countertop
Maximum Working Pressure: 689.5 Kpa (100 psig)
Minimum Working Pressure: 124 Kpa (20 psig)
Maximum Working Temperature: 38° C (100° F)
Minimum Working Temperature: 5° C (41° F)
Recommended Flow Rate: 0.2 – 1.0 gpm
Contaminant Reduction: Refer to Lab Report
Filter Life Expectancy: Up to 1 year
Replacement filter: PMC34RF
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What prevents bacteria growth on the filter?
The ProMax filter element does not reduce bacteria itself.
However, mixed within the media are compounds to help prevent biofouling, which is the buildup of bacteria within the actual filter.
What is the pH level of the water
It does not affect your water ph.