- Great tasting, healthier water for drinking and cooking
- Crystal clear ice cubes
- Flavorful coffee, tea, mixes, and meals
- Ideal for baby formula, pasta, and soups
- Great for pet and plant water, aquariums
- Unlimited pure water supply to your kitchen and bath
- No heavy cooler bottles to lift
- Clean water for steam irons, humidifiers, and household cleaning, such as windows
It is a well-known fact that people should drink eight glasses of water a day to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With a Crystal Quest Smart Whole House Water Filters you get delicious, refreshing, safe, top-quality drinking water.
Crystal Quest Smart Whole House Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance.
Water flows through a 20” sediment cartridge that removes sediment, silt, sand, and dirt.
Water flows through a 20" solid carbon cartridge for removing volatile organic carbon compounds (VOC's), & any remaining insecticides, pesticides and industrial solvents.
SMART Water Filter
Water flows through our SMART Multimedia, which includes 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons (Standard & Catalytic GAC) infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 & 9500, and ion exchange resin to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products and maintain a balanced pH.
Water flows through an ion exchange resin and brine water conditioner.
More on Hard Water
What is hard water? Water described as “hard” is high in dissolved minerals, specifically calcium and magnesium. It is estimated that more than 80% of homes across the country are affected by hard water. What is more staggering, however, is that many homeowners do not know if they have hard water or how to detect it.
The “hardness” of water is determined by the combined number of calcium and magnesium grains present. The higher the number of grains per gallon, the “harder” your water is. These minerals are picked up by “soft” rainwater as it travels down through the soil to the underground water table. Water that comes into contact with limestone (calcium and magnesium rock) has a much higher content of these hard minerals. Hard water has a negative impact on you, your household, and your pocketbook.
- Water heater efficiency is increased up to 29%
- Save up to 70% on household detergents and soaps
- Soap and shampoo will lather better, resulting in softer skin and more manageable hair
- Save up to 25% on personal care items such as hair products and shaving cream
- Up to 30% longer life for washing machines, dishwashers, coffeemakers, humidifiers, water heaters, and household plumbing systems
- Fabrics will be whiter, brighter, and last up to 33% longer
- Dishes come clean more easily, without spots
- Bath and kitchen fixtures will have less soap
You probably have hard water. If left untreated, here is what can happen:
- The minerals in hard water will cause yellow stains on plumbing fixtures and be deposited as scale, eventually clogging plumbing and shortening the life of appliances like washing machines, water heaters, and dishwashers by up to 30%. Scale deposits not only cut down on the efficiency of these appliances, they cost you money, increasing both energy and maintenance bills.
- Hard water dulls your hair and dries your skin. Shaving is more difficult in hard water.
- Hard water can leave unsightly film buildup on glasses and dishes.
- Hard water leaves a filmy soap ring around bath and kitchen faucets, which makes cleanup more difficult.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the specs on this? (Size, output flow rate,..)
Flow Rate 9 -11 GPM ( Gallons per Minute ) 2 tanks: Each Tank is 10" x 54" Brine Tank 18" x 33" Water softener is 48,000 Grain Capacity