Crystal Quest Shower Filter Chrome With Optional Massage Shower Head
Description:There is no need to give up the relaxing pleasures of a optional massage shower head when you install a shower filter to remove chlorine from your bathing water, as the Crystal Quest Shower Filter Chrome with optional Massage Shower Head proves. This shower filter is easy to install and maintain, and can be put in place simply by screwing your existing shower head off the pipe and screwing this one on instead. Can also be purchased without the shower head. So you can use your own head. Choose under options above
This shower filter offers unusually intensive filtration, including:
- Two stages of filtration. The first stage is through a bed of Eagle redox 6500 and 9500 media, a type of zinc-copper alloy granules which remove heavy metals by electroplating them onto the grains' surfaces, and catalyze chlorine into chloride.
- The second stage consists of coconut shell carbon to remove VOCs and other chemicals.
- The filter removes most chlorine from your shower water by converting it into chloride.
- It also removes heavy metals such as lead, copper, nickel, mercury, chromium, etc.
- VOCs such as herbicides, solvents, insecticides, and other are readily removed.
- The water is also cleansed of visible aesthetic contaminants such as rust, sediment, and sand.
The Crystal Quest Shower Filter Chrome with optional Massage Shower Head provides you with a cleaner tub and shower area. The filter cartridge lasts for about a year, though you should reverse the cartridge every 1 or 2 months to prevent channeling of the media. The filter is pH balanced and is covered by our 30 day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty (on the filter casing only).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How much do the filters cost?
Here is the link to the shower replacements.
Crystal Quest Shower Replacement Filter