Crystal Quest Portable 10-stage Reverse Osmosis System
Description:Reverse osmosis filtration is some of the most effective available today, capable of removing even viruses in some cases, and the Crystal Quest Portable 10-Stage Reverse Osmosis System puts this considerably filtering power to work on your countertop.
Like most countertop filters, the Crystal Quest Portable Reverse Osmosis filter connects to the faucet with a diverter valve and cannot be used with a pull-out faucet. The faucet comes with all the necessary hardware, including the drain tube that is used to flush away contaminants that are removed from the water by the osmosis membrane.
This filter is well suited to homes and apartments, but also to motels, dorm rooms, vacation bungalows, and so on, because no plumbing work is needed to set it up. It is simply attached to the faucet according to the instructions and is then ready to be used.
Features of the Crystal Quest Portable Osmosis System
This powerful filter removes practically all contaminants from the water by forcing it through a membrane, which is capable of filtering out even most viral particles. Some of its features include:
- Takes 5 minutes to fill a 16 oz glass at 60 psi (works slowly due to thorough filtration).
- Can be fitted with an optional natural (Alkalinize) ionizer, mineralizer, and oxidation cartridge to add beneficial minerals back into the water.
- 30 day money-back guarantee, 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Removes 95% of fluoride from water processed through its membrane.
- Provides clean, good-tasting, 100% safe water for you, your family, and your pets.
What the 10 stages accomplish
- The water flows through a 1 micron filter pad to remove particulate matter such as rust, sand, silt, and other debris.
- The water is directed through coconut shell granulated activated carbon, which removes (via absorption) all kinds of organic and chemical contaminants, including THMs, benzene, herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, solvents, PCBs, MTBEs, and many others.
- Another 1 micron filter removes more particulate matter.
- The osmosis membrane removes practically everything of 1/1000th of a micron or larger. This filtration is intensive enough to take out heavy metals, minerals, bacteria, most viruses, Giardia, cryptosporidium, and nearly every other kind of contaminant known.
- Another 1 micron filter to remove particulates.
- Eagle REDOX 6500 filters the remaining traces of heavy metals, including chromium, lead, aluminum, copper, nickel, and many others. This copper-zinc alloy also inhibits bacterial growth throughout the whole filter.
- The water passes through a second bed of Eagle REDOX 9500.
- Ion exchange resin is found here, filtering any remaining heavy metals.
- More coconut shell granulated carbon media absorbs further VOCs and chemicals.
- A 1 micron filter finishes the process and gives you sparkling water.
PLEASE NOTE: The Crystal Quest portable countertop reverse osmosis systems do run slow it takes 5 minutes to fill a 16oz glass with a water pressure of 60 PSI. Most of our customers fill a pitcher or a few jugs at a time so they have filtered water on hand. They also are not meant to hook up to a refrigerator. System measures 16"x9"x3".
Please Note: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull out faucet you will need an under sink water filter
If you are worried about the good minerals being removed from your water as reverse osmosis takes bad and good out of your water like calcium, magnesium, and potassium, we have an optional natural (Alkalinize) ionizer, mineralizer and oxidation cartridge that goes in as the last stage to put all those minerals back into the water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.