Water Travels Through 3 Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1 - Water flows through two 2 types of coconut shell Granulated Activated Carbons (Premium & Catalytic GAC). These are meant to reduce contaminants such as heavy metals, i.e. lead & mercury, chlorine, chloramine, & inorganic products such as herbicides, pesticides, and petroleum/pharmaceutical by-products.
- Stage 2 - The GAC is infused with our Eagle Redox Alloys® 6500 to prevent and reduce the potential growth of bacteria and algae.
- Stage 3 - Water flows through a 10” Carbon Block cartridge that removes VOCs (like commercial/industrial solvents, cleaners, paints, & dyes) and leaves you with the cleanest tasting water.
Water Without Breaking the Bank
The tank holds a large amount of water filtration carbon media, increasing the overall performance and lifespan of the filter. When it comes time to replace the media, every 5-10 years, simply replace the media inside the tank. There is no additional plumbing required and no need to replace the entire tank. The system requires no electricity.
- Great tasting, healthier water for drinking and cooking
- Crystal clear ice cubes
- Flavorful coffee, tea, mixes, and meals
- Ideal for baby formula, pasta, and soups
- Great for pet and plant water, aquariums
- Unlimited clean water supply to your kitchen, bath, and laundry
- No heavy cooler bottles to lift
- Clean water for steam irons, humidifiers, and household cleaning
It is a well-known fact that people should drink eight glasses of water a day to help maintain a healthy lifestyle. With Crystal Quest Whole House Water Filters, you get delicious, refreshing, safe, top-quality drinking water.
Crystal Quest Guardian Series Whole House Water Filters are engineered for maximum filtration and maximum performance with minimum maintenance.
Capacity: 750,000 capacity equals 1-3 bathrooms
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.