Crystal Quest Handheld Shower Filter Chrome or White
Description:The Crystal Quest Handheld Shower Filter represents the current peak of shower filtration technology – it is one of the most advanced filters available today. This shower filter removes chlorine from the water by catalyzing it through contact with REDOX media, and cleans other potentially distasteful or harmful substances from your shower water, too, using additional filtration stages.
Peace of mind is gained by showering with clean water, free from harmful chemicals. This Crystal Quest handheld filter can be used either stationary, resting in the support loop built into the front of the filter cartridge housing, or else held in the hand. Installation is easy, requiring no tools. Cartridges are replaceable and can be changed in a matter of seconds.
Additional features of this highly effective shower filter include:
- Passes water through beds of Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 media (KDF), which catalyzes chlorine into harmless chloride. Prevents dispersal of chlorine into the air.
- Enhances PH balance at the same time with Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 action.
- After the REDOX media, the water passes through activated coconut shell carbon, which reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs), THMs, pesticides, sulfur, hydrogen sulfide, rust, silt, sediment, and other particulate matter.
- Attractive showerhead with three-way adjustable massaging spray settings.
- Filter life is 9 to 12 months; cartridge is replaceable.
- Recommended flow rate of 2 ½ gallons per minute; maximum flow rate of 5 gpm.
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee, 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
length of hose?
5.75 foot Duro-flex hose.