Crystal Quest Big Blue Whole House Water Filter, Alkalizing
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
- Water flows through a bed of a special blend of calcium carbonate media which will alkalize/ionize and remineralize the water as well as raise the pH level. Water also travels through a special blend of natural mineral and infra-red balls in our Ionizer media.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through a bed of media made of a special high-purity alloy blend of two dissimilar metals - copper and zinc (Eagle Redox Alloy® 6500 and Eagle Redox Alloy® 9500.)
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 4-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge.
- Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: Single, 8.5” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Double, 17” x 7-3/4” x 32”; Triple, 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
- Comes with 1 inch input output
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.