Crystal Quest Big Blue Triple Whole House Fluoride Plus Water Filter
Water Travels Through Multiple Stages of Filtration
Fluoride Removal Water Filter Cartridge
- Water flows through a fluoride reducing mineral cartridge containing our Eagle Activated Charcoal Fluoride Removal Media specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead, and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has a uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. It also effectively removes lead and arsenic. In addition, we add our media, ERA® 6500 & 9500 to prevent bacteria growth.
- Water passes through coconut shell granulated activated carbon (Arsenic-Free GAC™). GAC is universally recognized and regularly used as an effective adsorbent for removing a wide variety of organic contaminants, bad taste, and odors from drinking water.
- Water flows through the ion exchange resin, reducing heavy metals such as lead, copper, aluminum, and water hardness.
- Water flows through our SMART special house blend of 2 types of coconut-shell GAC (including Catalytic) with 2 types of Eagle Redox Alloys® (9500 & 6500) & anion exchange resin. This blend effectively reduces & removes heavy metals, chlorine & chloramine, pesticides & herbicides, pharmaceutical by-products & other inorganic substances such as petroleum byproducts. Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
- Water flows through Ceramic and Tourmaline balls to enhance the water and maintain a more alkaline pH.
Carbon Block Cartridge
- Water flows through a premium, solid carbon filter cartridge for removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, pesticides, industrial solvents, and more.
- Recommended Flow Rate: 4-6 Gallons Per Minute
- Cartridge Dimensions: 5" x 20"
- Requires no electricity & no backwashing
- Easy install, use and change cartridge.
Floor Mount Stand Dimensions: 24” x 7-3/4” x 32”
- 1 inch inlet/outlet
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.