Multipure MP750 Aquaversa Water Filter with Faucet and Install Kit
Multipure MP750 Aquaversa Water Filter with Faucet and Install Kit
- Multipure Water Filters
5% Direct-to-Manufacturer Discount
You can receive an immediate 5% off of Multipure Drinking Water Systems and Replacement Filters just enter QualityWaterFilters4You.com's coupon code 424553 at checkout on the Multipure.com website.
- Just add the product to the cart
- Click proceed to checkout
- On the right side under the order, summary click on Coupon/Gift Certificate
- Enter coupon Code 424553 and click apply it will show the 5% discount
- Then just complete the ordering process
Here is the link to their site for this product
Multipure MP750 Aquaversa water filter has been tested and certified by NSF International to comply with NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of specific contaminants being considered as established or potential health hazards.
The Multipure MP750 Aquaversa Water Filter provides serious water filtration, a robust metal cylinder mounted to the side of the cabinet under your sink with a bracket. This sturdy filtration system, made out of rugged stainless steel, is intended to last a lifetime under regular use, though of course the filter cartridge inside requires periodic changing.
Options abound when it comes to setting up your Multipure MP750 Aquaversa water filter. Among your choices for arranging the filter are:
Mounting the filter to the cabinet wall with the included stainless steel bracket is the default setup. In this configuration, an included chrome designer faucet or custom color faucet that you choose is also used, requiring a 1/2" hole in the countertop or sink for proper installation. The cold water line only is hooked up to the filter, since, like all drinking water filters, it should not be used with hot water. The Multipure MP750 filter can also be converted to countertop use through purchase and use of a separate conversion kit and acrylic base. The Multipure MP750 can also be used with an icemaker by fitting it with an ice maker tee.
BENEFITS & FEATURES
THE AQUAVERSA’S FEATURES MAKE IT MORE USEFUL AND CONVENIENT THAN OTHER COUNTERTOP OR UNDER SINK FILTRATION SYSTEMS ON THE MARKET. THESE FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Better Tasting Water – Ever wonder why tap water sometimes tastes funny? That’s the chlorine, chloramine, or other contaminants in the water. Ever wonder why bottled water sometimes tastes funny? That’s the plastic, or the fact that it may just be bottled tap water. When you drink water that's been filtered by the Aquaversa, you’ll taste the difference – not just with every glass of water, but for the taste of coffee, tea, juice mixes, and whatever other beverages you make with it.
- Healthier Water – As an NSF-certified water filtration system, the Aquaversa can help protect your family from harmful contaminants in tap water. Many filtered pitchers or under counter water filters don’t do more than improve the taste of the water. With the Aquaversa, your water is protected from a wide range of hazardous compounds and chemicals in your water.
- Better Cooking – Have you ever seen someone crack open a half dozen bottles of water to cook with? Probably not, because that’s both tedious and expensive. But not a lot of people think about cleaner water for preparing foods or cooking. Cooking with water filtered by the Aquaversa countertop or under sink water filter system means that contaminants are treated before they can affect your food. Aquaversa filtered water is perfect for making pasta, soups, sauces, and any other foods that need water.
- Versatility to Meet Your Needs – You can have your Aquaversa water filter ready to go almost immediately, installed to fit the needs of your kitchen and your space requirements. If there's no room on the counter, set it up as an under sink filtration system installation. If there’s no room under your sink, install it on the countertop next to the sink. The Aquaversa is designed for flexibility and convenience.
- Treat Your Pets Right – Don’t buy expensive bottled water for your pets, and don’t risk feeding them potentially contaminated tap water. Fill their bowls right from the Aquaversa filtered water spout, confident that they are getting the same cleaner, healthier water that you are.
- Save Money – End your relationship with bottled water for good with your Aquaversa installed on the counter or as an under sink filtration system. Ditch the high cost of disposable plastic bottled water, and reduce the burden that plastic bottles have on the environment.
Replacement Filter: CB6
Filter Capacity: 750 Gallons
Flow Rate: 0.75 gpm
Housing: Stainless Steel
Rubber Items: Silicone
Inlet: 1/8” NPT
Outlet: 1/8” NPT
System Size: 8.5” H x 5.75” D
Weight: 8 lbs
Working Pressure Range: 30 psi (2.1 kg/cm2) to 100 psi (7.0 kg/cm2)
Operating Pressure Range: 30o F (0oC) to 100o F (38o C) cold water use only
Particulate Retention Size: Sub-Micron
Housing Warranty: Lifetime
Cleansing properties of the Multipure MP750 Aquaversa Water Filter
The Multipure MP750 offers thorough, effective reduction of drinking and cooking water, reducing unpleasant odors and flavors, plus many hazardous contaminants. The water produced is clean-tasting and makes good tea, coffee, or cocoa; provides crisp taste to soups and sauces; offers lots of quality for baby food and cereals; and is tasty, refreshing, and healthy to drink, too.
Mechanical filtration includes a 5-micron pre-filter to remove large particulate matter (sand, silt, rust) and the highly compacted carbon block. The interior of this block has an average 0.5-micron pore size, which can capture asbestos, turbidity, and the cysts of parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Electrokinetic absorption occurs in the graded-density pre-filter, which gains a positive electric charge when water flows through it. Negatively charged colloidal contaminants are captured and absorbed regardless of actual particle size.
Physical absorption is provided by the compacted carbon block itself, which soaks up numerous contaminants: heavy metals like lead, mercury, aluminum, and chromium; organics such as MTBEs, PCBs, chlordane, herbicides, pesticides, solvents, benzene, and other VOCs; and aesthetic contaminants (chlorine, chloramine).
Filter cartridges should be changed every 750 gallons. It is time to change a cartridge when the water flow slows, when odors or flavors become apparent, annually, or when you know that 750 gallons have been processed, whichever comes first. Unless you have the capacity monitor on the filter, then you would change the filter at 12,000 gallons
NSF/ANSI Certified to standards 42 and 53; certified by the state of California.
90 Days - Satisfaction Guaranteed
If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Multipure Drinking Water System, Multipure will refund 100% of the purchase price minus any shipping charges
Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Housing
The exterior stainless steel housing and plastic housing (canister) is warranted for use and will be repaired or replaced at NO CHARGE. You must make sure that you change the filter annually for a warranty to stay active.
12 Months - Accessories Warranty
All exterior hoses and attachments are warranted for use and will be repaired or replaced at NO CHARGE.
Multipure Independent Distributor ID #424553
The current processing time for orders is 1 to 5 business days
Free shipping on orders over $69.99 and $6.99 flat rate shipping for orders under $69.99 in Mainland 48 States only. For all others please contact for shipping quote.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Does the filter come with the kit
Yes, they come with a filter.
does the filter work for biological contaminants such as ecoli
No, they do not filter bacteria. You would need one of the Aquacera Systems for that.
Aquacera Water Filter Systems
We are interested in purchasing the MULTIPURE MP750 AQUAVERSA WATER FILTER WITH FAUCET AND INSTALL KIT for on top of our counter but have these questions: 1) Can our swivel aerator screen be attached to the diverter valve? 2) How thick is the diverter valve? 3) Does the bottom part of the diverter valve holding the screen unscrew for cleaning? 4) What is the length of the hoses for the 2-hose system? 5) What is the size of the diameter base? Thank you! Lina Carro
1) Yes the screen screws off the diverter valve, so you should be able to put yours on it.
2) Less than 1" around and 1.5" long
3) Yes, it does.
4) The hoses are 3 Feet.
5) The acrylic base is 5" around
Here is the link to the Aquaversa countertop system.
Multipure Countertop Aquaversa MP750
what are the dimensions of the MP750, the width, height and room necessary to change the filter.
System Size: 8.5” H x 5.75” D. The system comes off the bracket to change the filter so you dont need any room for changing the filter.
how do you change the filter?
The housing comes apart and you take the old filter out and install the new one.
Excellent filter system, as always. Thanks
I owned this filter for over 20 years. I am very impressed with the water quality. The taste is exceptional. Had a house fire in 2020, & had major reconstruction to my house. I made sure that my multi pure water filter was replaced. Although my insurance underestimated the cost, I will be resubmitting the actual cost and insurance will have to compensate for the difference .