Aquacera Teros Replacement UF Membrane Filter
Description:Teros™ Filter Specifications:
The Teros™ UF membrane is made of double skinned, hollow fibers that provides the element superior strength creating added safety as molecules must pass through 2 identical barriers and a supporting layer between the membrane fibers. The membrane is made from PolyEtherSulfone (PES), a hydrophilic, chemically stable polymer capable of operating in aggressive environments.
- Turbidity Challenge: <0.18 NTU after challenge water containing 2, 5, and 10 NTU
- Cryptosporidium Removal: 9 log removal using surrogate test 99.9999999%
- E.Coli/Bacteria Removal: 6 log removal of E. coli 99.9999%
- Virus Removal: 5 log removal (MS2 bacteriophage test)99.999%
- pH range 2-12
- Average pore size 0.02 micron
- PolyEtherSulfone— Hydrophilic Double-Skin Type membrane material
- Made in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.