ProOne 9 Inch G2.0 Replacement Filter Element (2 Pack)
ProOne 9 Inch G2.0 Replacement Filter Element (2 Pack)
The ProOne 9 Inch G2.0 Replacement Filter Element is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ granular activated carbon-based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne® 9 inch G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF Protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. The ProOne® G2.0 filter covers Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies.
Now here’s why the ProOne® 9 Inch G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon-based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne 9 Inch G2.0 Replacement Filter Element ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down the flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Free shipping Mainland 48 States only. All others please contact for shipping quote.
Up North Sales/Quality Water Filters 4 You attempts to process and ship most orders within 1 to 2 business days, although we cannot guarantee this time frame. We make every attempt to abide by it. If for any reason any product is temporarily out of stock, it will be shipped as soon as it becomes available or issue a refund.
We currently use UPS, USPS and or Fed-Ex for most products, We e-mail tracking numbers for all shipments providing an e-mail address has been provided.
Delivery to mainland 48 states usually takes 1 to 6 business days.
Customer is responsible for any duties which may be levied on imported products. Mainland 48 states are usually duty-free.
We ship most international packages by USPS Airmail. please contact us for a shipping rate quote. Transit time is anywhere between 10-14 business days. We will ship internationally with your choice of carriers if it requested, and any additional cost will be added.
Don't be fooled by others in the market that gives you a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, most require the water filter to be unused and in original packaging and charge a restocking fee.
We give you 30 DAYS to use it and make sure you are HAPPYwith it.
We also do NOT charge a restocking fee like others. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your water filter purchase. We give you 30 days to use your water filter and make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Excluding Replacement Filters Replacement filters Cartridges are not eligible for refund that are not in original sealed packaging unless they are defective.
If you are not satisfied then contact us for a (RMA) return merchandise authorization number within 30 days of receiving your filter.
We DO NOT charge any RESTOCKING FEE Shipping charges are non-refundable. Actual shipping charges will be subtracted from refunds on products that received "Free Shipping" ,except for products that have defects
Great product. I ran the other company for years, but these units are way better. Highly recommended.
Love these filters. Our water tastes great 👍 highly recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use a Proone filter in the Alexa pure gravity water fed system?
Yes you can.
What's the estimate for how many gallons both the seven and nine inch filters can treat before needing replacement?
The 9" is 1200 gallons and the 7" is 1000 gallons
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website.
- Opens external website in a new window.