Crystal Quest Bath Ball Water Filter
Crystal Quest Bath Ball Water Filter
- Crystal Quest
- Due to high demand, the White Bath Ball shipments will be delayed by 7-10 days.
- Enjoy Pure & Clean Bath Water: Crystal Quest’s innovative bath water filter effectively removes a wide range of pollutants, providing a rejuvenating and enjoyable bathing experience. It eliminates contaminants, ensuring clean & pH balanced water for a refreshing and soothing bath.
- Affordable & Efficient: This tap water filter is a cost-effective solution with 2,500 gallons of filtration lifespan before requiring replacement. It offers long-lasting protection against harmful impurities, making it an excellent investment for any home.
- Easy To Install: This innovative bath water filter is effortless to install and requires no additional tools or equipment. It can fit seamlessly onto all standard bathtub faucets, making it a convenient addition to any bathroom. Includes two types of handles (standard & flexible) to accommodate any faucet design.
- Highly Versatile: Our bath tub filter offers a seamless and versatile solution to remove impurities from the bathwater. It fits all tubs and cleans water at any temperature for a year-round rejuvenating and pure bath experience.
- BPA-Free Bathing Bliss: This bath tub water filter is BPA-free, providing peace of mind by ensuring your bath water is free from harmful chemicals. It allows you to unwind and relax without being concerned about potentially harmful contaminants.
Bath Ball Filter
Filter your bath water with Crystal Quest's innovative Bath Ball Filter. Protect your family’s health and keep your skin looking and feeling softer, smoother and more radiant. Your unfiltered tap water can contain a wide variety of harmful and skin-damaging contaminants such as chlorine, mercury, pesticides, bacteria, selenium, sulfur and much more. These types of contaminants can be hazardous to your health and will leave your skin and hair feeling dry and rough to the touch.
With the most advanced filtration process on the market and our easy-to-install design, you can quickly and easily improve the quality and safety of your water for an affordable price.
Removes chlorine, chloramines, VOC's, THM's, pesticides, sulfur, heavy metals, hydrogen sulfide ("rotten egg" odor), iron oxides ("rust water"), dirt, sediment and other odors while balancing pH & de-chlorinating! It works by filtering the water through stages of our ERA® 6500 and ERA® 9500 media. The results? The healthiest, most refreshing bath experience in addition to smoother, softer skin and hair that is less dry. Your tub and shower area will be cleaner too! The unique drop-down filter design allows for a substantial amount of filtration media enabling more contact time with the water. More contact time means better filtration.
Conveniently provides 1 year of filtration.
- Dimensions: 5" x 5"
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Housing material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene or ABS plastic which is BPA Free.
- Recommended flow rate: 4-5 gallons per minute
- 12 to 18 months or
- 2,000 to 2,500 gallons of filtration
PLEASE NOTE The hardness of your water will determine the performance of the bath ball filter. Hard water has the ability to damage the coating on the chrome bath ball filter. If your water is hard, then we recommend wiping down the bath ball after each use or purchase the white bath ball for durability against your water.
The current processing time for orders is 1 to 5 business days
Free shipping on orders over $69.99 and $6.99 flat rate shipping for orders under $69.99 in Mainland 48 States only. For all others please contact for shipping quote.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Do you have to replace the filter from time to time? I'm assuming the sediments that end up in the filter will build up?
Yes you should replace the filter every 12 to 18 months or 20,000 to 25,000 gallons of filtration
Does this filter out copper?
Yes, it does filter copper.
Does this filter use charcoal (carbon)?
Yes, it has Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC) in it.
Hello, does this filter out lead ?
Yes, it will filter lead.
Does this filter out fluorine ?
No it will not filter fluoride. There is not a bath or shower filter that will filter fluoride. The filters are to small to hold enough filtering media in them. You would need a whole house filter for that.
hello support team, i heard that shower filter when go thru hot water it is useless. is that true? thank you
No, that is not true they will work with hot water also. You would have to get above 140 degreese before it would start diminishing the media.
I am disabled and have to have a bath to be able to walk. The town we live in has the worst hard water anywhere. The Bathball makes the water like silk and I will always have 1 from now on..KUDOS!!