The Teros™ range of Ultra-Filtration systems improve upon our original CeraGuard UF system in performance, capacities and filtration. Teros™ systems incorporate our latest Gen.2 Hollow Fiber membrane technology.
Teros™ Gen.2 membranes include 50% more fibers in order to achieve flow rates satisfactory for daily use without the use of a storage tank; this technology allows for the first time a countertop version.
All Teros™ systems utilize our powerful AquaMetix® block technology which addresses multiple challenging contaminants in a single filter, for a complete purification filtration system. Teros is Greek for “guard”, the progression of our hollow fiber and filtration technologies allows these systems to watch over your water, as a guard.
The Teros™ CounterTop UF system combines our Gen2 Hollow Fiber membranes made of PES and our AquaMetix® block filter element to provide a comprehensive filtration system in a countertop system offering >0.5 gallon per minute flow rates. The Teros™ is readily attached to an existing faucet via a diverter valve which allows filtered or unfiltered water to be drawn from the existing faucet. Ergonomically designed for easy installation, and only spent filters need to be replaced.
- 99.9999999% Cryptosporidium removal
- 99.9999% E.Coli/Bacteria removal
- 99.999% Virus removal (MS2 bacteriophage test)
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC’s reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >85% Fluoride reduction
- UF Membrane 18-24 months
- AquaMetix® candle 3500 gallons/13250 liters—Chlorine
- 1750 gallons/6600 liters—Chloramines
- 1150 gallons/4350 liters—Lead