Crystal Quest SS Arsenic Twin Countertop Water Filter
Description:This two-cartridge water filter, the Crystal Quest Stainless Steel Arsenic Twin Countertop Water Filter, is a highly effective water filter for those who want protection both from the standard array of waterborne pollutants (heavy metals, particulates, parasitic cysts, and volatile organic compounds) but also from the risk of arsenic, regardless of its actual source. One cartridge is dedicated to removing arsenic, while the other is a six-stage filter that handles “everything else”.
The two cartridges stand side by side on your counter, next to the sink. They connect to the water supply by a diverter valve, which allows you to switch back and forth at will between filtered and unfiltered water. When water is diverted to the filter, it emerges through a conveniently adjustable spout. The filter is quick and easy to install, but only works with standard faucets – if you have a pull-out faucet, you will need an under-sink model instead.
Filtration in two different modes with the Crystal Quest Stainless Steel Arsenic Twin Countertop Water Filter
The seven stages of filtration through which water diverted into this Crystal Quest filter flows removes a wide range of contaminants, leaving you with a safe, hazard-free liquid that also happens to taste great.
- In Stage 1, arsenic-selective resin media removes arsenic from the water.
- In Stage 2 and Stage 7, 1-micron filter pads take out particulate matter, such as silt, sand, mud, and rust particles, plus Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts.
- In Stage 3 and Stage 4, the water is exposed to KDF media, in the form of Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500, which not only scrubs chlorine from the water, but also reduces heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, chromium, aluminum, nickel, copper, and so on.
- In Stage 5, ion exchange resin takes out more heavy metals. The water is also softened.
- In Stage 6, coconut shell granulated carbon reduces VOCs and chemicals, ranging from benzene and industrial solvents to plastics to insecticides, herbicides, and fertilizers.
- Replaceable cartridges; arsenic cartridge should be replaced every 1,000 to 1,500 gallons, the six-stage filter that removes everything else should be replaced every 10,000 gallons.
- A flow rate of 0.5 gallons per minute.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, sturdy and durable build.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.