ProOne Water Filter Pitcher with free Fruit Infuser removes more contaminants than other brands while retaining beneficial minerals*. Save $$’s per year vs. bottled water. Better for the environment - No plastic bottles to collect in landfills
Now you can enjoy the flavors and health benefits form your fruits and vegetables infused into your drinking water. The Propur water filter pitcher comes with a fruit infuser that can be used or taken out of the pitcher if you prefer not to use it.
ProOne Pitcher filter Specifications
- BPA free 3.5-liter overall capacity
- 1.75 liter filtered water capacity
- Ideal for refrigerator storage
- Features new design easy to remove Simple lid set up and use
- No unsightly filter hanging in water storage area
- No unsightly carbon particles
- Includes 1 ProOne® G2.0 M filter – Recommended change: up to 6 months
- Ideal for use with just about any water source including tap, lake, stream, river, pond and rainwater.
About the filter in the ProOne Water Filter Pitcher
The ProOne® G2.0 filter in the Propur Pitcher with free Fruit Infuser by ProOne™ is ideal for use with most water sources including lakes, rivers, streams, ponds, rain and tap water. The new ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER combines silver infused white ceramic with new AquaMetix™ granular activated carbon-based media. In addition to primary contaminants, only the ProOne® G2.0 filter element helps reduce or remove heavy metals, fluoride, pesticides, herbicides, chloramines, bacteria, pharmaceuticals and more. The ProOne® G2.0 filter is easy to install, use and clean - no priming required and no additional add-on filters necessary to remove fluoride. The ProOne® G2.0 “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER has been tested to meet NSF/ANSI standards 42 & 53 and NSF Protocol P231.
The ProOne® G2.0 filter has been tested in accordance with NSF 42 and 53 standards, and the only “ALL-IN-ONE” CONTAMINANTS & FLUORIDE GRAVITY WATER FILTER that qualifies as a microbiological water purifier by NSF Protocol P231.
Test results from an independent water testing lab certified by the state of New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection show the ProOne® G2.0 filter removes and/or reduces contaminants including heavy metals, VOC’s, monochloramines, pesticides, herbicides, pharmaceutical drugs, fluoride, bacteria, viruses, Giardia and more without any add-on filters. Even the contaminants that were found in the Toledo and West Virginia water supplies are covered by the ProOne® G2.0 filter.
Now here’s why the ProOne® G2.0 is technically advanced over other gravity filters
- You don’t need to prime the ProOne® G2.0 filter - It doesn’t make sense – if you’re trying to filter out contaminants in your water, why use contaminated water to prime your filters
- There’s no need to buy any additional device to prime your filters
- Fluoride, arsenic and other heavy metals are reduced/removed by a process called absorption using a specially formulated carbon-based granular media inside the ProOne® G2.0, not alumina as used by other manufacturers in their add-on filters.
- The ProOne® G2.0 is silver infused which helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Engineered to maintain its structural integrity and uses the most advanced materials to prevent any potential base separation
- Sized at 2.75” diameter rather than 2” as with other brands of gravity filters for maximum performance
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
The ProOne® G2.0 ALL-IN-ONE” filter ADVANTAGE
- No need to purchase and attach add-on filters to remove fluoride, arsenic or other heavy metals
- No add-on filters hang down into the water storage container that could leach into your drinking water
- No add-on filters to slow down the flow rate
- No add-on filters that require frequent replacement and expense
Lab Test Reports
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the filtering capacity?
It has a filtering capacity of 225 gallons.
What is the percent of fluoride that the pitcher will remove?
It will reduce 95% of fluoride.
How much fluoride does the ProOne pitcher remove? I have a Seychelle pitcher now. Is ProOne pitcher filters all Seychelle pitcher remove plus virus & bacteria?
They remove up to 95% of fluoride. Yes, they filter everything the Seychelle pitcher does plus bacteria.
Is there any replacement filter for Proone pitcher? How long does it last?
Yes, there is a replacement filter they last 6 months or 250 gallons. Here is the link to them.
ProOne Pitcher Replacement Filter
Can the ProOne pitcher filters out as much as the Seychelle pitcher or more ?
The ProNone pitcher filters out more as it also filters bacteria.
I already ordered today, but wasn’t prompted to buy an extra filter for it. I would like to have extra on hand. Unable to find where to order
Here is the link to the replacement filter.
Propur Pitcher Replacement Filter
I have two questions. Does this filter remove healthy minerals? If so, can I get a list (or link to list) of minerals extracted? Does this filter remove or reduce salt/sodium content? Thank you.
No, it does not remove the good minerals. No, it does not filter sodium.
Does this filter remove uranium? If so9 what is the effectiveness?
It removes up to 81% of uranium.
How long does each filter last before it needs to be replaced?
They have a filtering capacity of 225 gallons, around 6 months.
Why does it take so long to filter the water? A little slow is one thing but it's been 45 minutes and it's only half done. Did I do something wrong?
As it is a ceramic filter the water does run slower through the filter, but it also removes bacteria, where other pitchers that run faster do not. Some of our customers will empty the water of the pitcher after it filters through into another container, so they have filtered water on hand and keep the pitcher filtering all the time. It usually takes 2 to 3 hours for the water to flow through the filter. After the first couple uses it tends to run faster as the ceramic is saturated with water.
What is the effectiveness on Bacterial removal
It will remove 99.999+% of bacteria
This is an excellent water filter. I use it for tap water and I was so pleased to know it can also be used with water from other sources such as rivers and lakes. I was especially drawn to this product for its ability to filter so many contaminants without needing any extra add-on filters. I have not come across many products like this that can filter bacteria, viruses, pesticides, pharmaceutical drugs, as well as so many other contaminants, while also leaving in good minerals. I did a lot of research before purchasing this product and this is a really superb water filter. The Questions and Answers section was so helpful in providing details on this product. You can also check out the Lab Test Reports for this product too. Quality Water Filters 4 You is such a great resource and provides thorough information on all of its products. I am so happy to support a family owned business with amazing products. I took the time to write this review because I am very happy with this product and very appreciative of this company. Thank you!
I can’t tell you how much better this water tastes than any I have ever had! Brita water tastes horrible to me now. So grateful for this product! Please make a larger refrigerator pitcher 🙏🏼
Does a great job in creating great water and have been testing water and great results.
I recently decided to try the ProPro Water Filter Pitcher after watching a YouTube video about it. All I can say is WOW! The water tastes a million times better!