The Sprite Slim-Line 2 Shower Filter Without Shower Head has a filtration media called Chlorgon that is exclusive to sprite shower filters that removes free chlorine and some combined chlorine from your shower water.
So you can enjoy smoother skin and softer hair.
Advantages of the Slim-Line Shower Filter:
- Low Profile Design
- Extend-A-Path Baffle System For Better Filtration
- Shower Head Extension Less Than 1.5"
- Replaceable Cartridge That Lasts 6 Months
- High Strength Construction
- Easy Install
- Softer Skin And Hair
- One Year Warranty On Filter Housing
- Fits All Showers
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard #177
Sprite’s Slim-Line Shower Filter Will Remove:
- Free Chlorine
- Combined Chlorine
- Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell)
- Iron Oxide (rust water)
- Odors And More
- And IT Is PH Balanced
- Reduces Scale Build Up In Your Shower
You can get the Slim-Line Shower Filter in white or chrome. Just choose what shower filter you would like under the color options menu above
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How to install slim line 2
You take your shower head off and screw the filter on then screw your shower head onto the shower filter.
How much chloramine does this remove from water vs free chlorine.east bay mud switched to chloromine
The sprite shower filters do not remove much chloramines as they do not have carbon in them. I would recommend the pelican shower filter for chloramines as they have steam activated carbon. Here is a link to them Pelican shower filters
Here is the link to the replacement filter SlimlLine Replacement