Description:Enjoy softer skin and hair with the Sprite Cascading Contemporary 5-Setting Filtered Shower Head. The Sprite Cascading Contemporary 5 shower filter will filter chlorine, dirt and sediment, scale, iron oxide, odors and is PH balanced. It uses chlorgon media.
Why choose the Sprite Cascading Contemporary 5-Setting Filtered Shower Head
- It has 5 adjustable spray patterns to choose from
- It has a 6 month filtration capacity
- Removes both free and some combined chlorines
- It has anti-scaling spray tips, now you don’t have to worry about the spray
- tips plugging of with scale
- These shower filters are built to last so you can enjoy your shower filter for
- You can reverse the cartridge every month or two for a better filtration as it
- prevents channeling and flushes sediment out.
- It is NSF/ANSI certified to #177 for removal of free chlorine
- There is a one year warranty on every thing except the cartridge
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Manufacturer's 1 Year Limited Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, does the Sprite Cascading Contemporary 5-Setting Filtered Shower Head help reduce over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, heavy metals, lead, pesticides, chloramines, chlorine, herbicides, pharmaceuticals, and odor in addition to the aforementioned chemicals indicated within the description?
No, it is mainly for chlorine. You would want the ProOne or the Pelican for them contaminants.
1-what is the head's output in GPM? 2-Can it be used without the filter if you run out of filter?
2.5 GPM, yes it can be used without the filter.
how do you change the filter on this model?
The head unscrews in the middle.
Cartridge name or number??
The model number is SLC. Here is the link to them SLC replacement filter
Great product and smaller size than older product
Spent several weeks being frustrated reading other filtered shower head reviews. This product is excellent. Good flow rate without being overly strong. Big improvement over my last shower head. Seems to be doing a good job in filtration as my skin does feel better and is less dry. 5-Stars!