Seychelle Pump 2 Pure Dual supreme Pump Increases PH
Description:Please choose between the larger or the pocket pump above under pump options. They are the same except the pocket is more compact so it will fit in a backpack easier.
Protect yourself and those you love. Filter your drinking water using Pump 2 Pure and be assured of receiving clean, great-tasting, guaranteed quality drinking water!
Built to reduce up to 99.9999% of cysts, bacteria and viruses from virtually any water source, The Seychelle Pump 2 Pure Kit is the product you need for various activities, including camping, traveling, and emergency preparedness.
- Filters 100 gallons
- This unit is designed to work with any non-plumbed available water source.
- Increases pH balance up to 9.5
- Quick disconnect fittings are installed to allow quick adaptation.
- The pump can be adapted for use with the SE-2 Dual Tower unit, in the event there is insufficient pressure to move water through the SE-2 unit.
- The pump can also be used as shown with the Inline Supreme Filter.
- The pump can be used to get water from your water heater.
- Water that has passed through the system is potable to drink.
- Pump 2 Pure Carrying Case included
Reduces the following contaminants up to:
- 99.9999% of Bacteria, Virus, E-Coli, Cysts
- 99.99% of Chemicals
- 99.99% of Chlorine Taste, and Odor
- 99.99% of Heavy Metals
- 99.99% of Radiologicals
- Up to 90% of Fluoride
Get Drinking Water from Your Water Heater
You can use the hose attachment from your kit to get water from your water heater or your water hose. Take the hose attachment and screw it directly onto the water heater water outlet. Then attach the In-Line filter from the bottom using the quick connect and you have access to gallons of drinking water for your family.
The Pump 2 Pure uses Seychelle’s Exclusive Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology to eliminate or reduce up to 99.9999% of waterborn contamination such as:
- Aesthetic - Unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, Chlorine
- Bacteriologicals - Harmful Virus, Bacteriological Pathogens, Cryptosporidium, Giardia
- Chemicals - Toxic chemicals,Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents, and pesticides (DDT).
- Dissolved Solids - Heavy Metals, Aluminium, Asbestos, Arsenic, Cadmium, Chromium 6, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- Reduces up to 90% of Fluoride.
- Radiological – Gross Beta, Radon 222, Alpha Radium 226, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium 134 and 137.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.