The new Seychelle 20oz. Extreme water filter bottle is ideal for any indoor or outdoor use. It removes up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants, and up to 99.99% of Bacteria and Virus.
This filter system is ideal for any indoor or outdoor use; like traveling, hiking, biking, camping, fishing or for emergency purposes. It can be used with any type of water source; tap or rainwater, rivers, streams or even lakes (excluding salt water).
- Aesthetics such as Chlorine, sediment and dirt. (taste and smell)
- Chemicals (VOC’s) such as DDT, MTBE, Benzene, Chloroforms (THM’s)
- Dissolved Solids (Heavy Metals) such as Arsenic, Lead, Mercury, Fluoride, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum and Chromium 6.
- Radiologicals such as Radium 226, Uranium, Plutonium, Cesium 137, Radon and Radioactive Iodine 131.
- Biological removes up to 99.9% of Giardia and Cryptosporidium and up to 99.99 of bacteria and virus.
- BPA free and FDA approved materials!
- Up to 100 gallon filter life!
- Replaces 757 half-liters of bottled water!
- Compact, easy to use anytime – anywhere!
- Bottles are re-useable, filters are replaceable!
- Filters made in USA!
- Over 5,000,000 filters sold worldwide!
- Powered by Seychelle Water Filtration Technology, the most trusted name in portable water filtration!
- To use, simply remove cap, fill the bottle with water, replace cap, pull up on the mouthpiece, place mouth over mouthpiece and draw water into your mouth. When finished, push down the mouthpiece and store for future use
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does any of your bottles filter and keep it cold
No we do not have any insulated filter bottles.
Up to what percentage do the they filter arsenic lead mercury fluoride copper zinc and aluminum
Zinc: I will have to check.
Do you have a shower filter. I bought one years ago, but need filter.
Yes we do here is a link to our shower filters. If you no what brand you have we might have a replacement filter for it.
Is there something I should do to prepare the bottle for the first use?
Yes you should flush it. Just fill the bottle and squeeze the bottle with it upright pushing out the majority of the water. Then you are all set to use it.
what is the cost of the extreme filter does one come with original purchase?
The replacement filters are $19.99. Here is the link to them https://qualitywaterfilters4you.com/collections/seychelle-replacement-water-filters/products/seychelle-extreme-20oz-bottle-replacement-filter