Please choose what size and how many filter elements you would like on the drop down menu above.
The Propur™ Nomad stainless steel water purification system is economical, convenient and easy to use. The system requires no electricity to provide reliable water filtration just about anywhere whether at home, office, vacation, camping or college dorm! Works with just about any water source including tap, lake, river, stream, pond and rain water. Each container is made from high quality 304 polished stainless steel for lasting durability and attractive appearance. This system is ideal for indoor/outdoor daily use and for emergency preparedness.
The Propur™ Nomad is our most versatile system. It has been sized between the Traveler and the Big systems for those looking for portability but desire higher flow rates than provided by the Traveler system. The Propur™ Nomad offers several filter options to fit your needs. It can be equipped with either the ProOne® G2.0 5” or the ProOne® G2.0 7” water filter elements and 1 or 2 filter elements. With 2 filters, you will see a faster flow rate than you would with 1 filter. In a Nomad system, you will find that the ProOne® G2.0 7” filters will generally last longer than the ProOne® G2.0 5” filters, as they have a larger surface area
Propur™ Nomad system features include:
- Recommended for 1-2 people
- 2 gallon capacity
- Standard # of filters: 1
- Maximum # of filters: 2
- Height: 19.5"
- Diameter: 8.5”
- High quality premium 304 polished stainless steel
- Embossed with the Propur 304 logo
- Includes ProOne G2.0 filter(s)-select option
- Includes solid 304 stainless steel spigot and non-slip pad
The Propur™ Nomad offers several different ProOne® G2.0 filter options.
- Sizes available include 2.75" x 5" or 2.75” x 7”
- Comes standard with 1 filter, can be expanded to 2 filters
- Recommended replacement:
> 1 ProOne® G2.0 5”: up to 6 months
> 1 ProOne® G2.0 7”: up to 9 months
> 2 ProOne® G2.0 5”: up to 12 months
> 2 ProOne® G2.0 7”: up to 12 months
- Most economical "All-In-One" contaminants & fluoride filter element
- Removes fluoride, heavy metals, glyphosate and more
- Silver infused to help prevent growth of bacteria
- NO priming required
- Easy to clean
- Leaves good minerals, including calcium, in water
- Nut and Alumina Free
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
This is alot like the Berkey. Why don't you have to prime the filters. Do you need a extra filter for fluoride. I had a Berkey never could get it primed correctly. Are you the same company
These filters do not need primed; they are different than the Berkey filters. No you do not need a extra filter for fluoride, the filter that comes with it filters it. No Berkey and Propur are totally different companies.