Due to state regulations, we are currently not shipping this product to Iowa
As its name suggests, the Go Berkey Water Purifier Kit and Sport Bottle (1 Quart Capacity) is a slim, lightweight water filter with a single Black Berkey purification element along with an easy to carry sport bottle. The bottle can be used alone or in combination with the standing filter.
This bottle slips easily into a backpack and is great for when you're on the trail, camping or hunting in the backwoods, traveling, or anywhere else you need high quality filtered water supplied without water pressure or electricity (since the Berkey model is a highly efficient gravity feed).
- Purifies both treated and untreated water, from the tap, rivers, puddles, lakes, springs, etc.
- Does not need water pressure or electricity to work.
- Includes sport bottle for priming the element plus extra filtration options.
- Filters 1 gallon per hour; lower chamber stores 1 quart.
- Upper chamber nests in lower chamber for transport or storage.
- 4” in diameter, 10” high when nested, 14” tall when deployed; weighs 2.4 pounds.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, 6 month limited manufacturer's warranty, two year prorated manufacturer's warranty on Black Berkey element.
- Tough, durable, effective.
The Go Berkey, like its larger Berkey brethren, provides excellent filtration surpassing anything that an ordinary countertop filter offers. In these filters, water is forced through the media under pressure and only spends a fraction of second in contact with them. In the Go Berkey, the water percolates through a tortuous channel at a natural flow rate, thus staying in contact with the media for a long period of time and being filtered very thoroughly.
- Removes cloudiness, silt, sand, rust, sediment, and unpleasant odors, tastes, and colors.
- Eliminates 99.999% of viruses and 99.9999% of bacteria and parasitic cysts, including Giardia, cryptosporidium, E. coli, and many other foul denizens of polluted water.
- Reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) below detectable levels, including trihalomethanes, benzene, MTBEs, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, solvents, fertilizers, and dozens of other dangerous industrial or agricultural chemicals.
- Reduces radon 222 below detectable levels.
- Cuts heavy metals – lead, mercury, copper, cadmium, aluminum, chromium – by 95% or more, keeping you far safer from both immediate sickness and long term health effects.
- Can even remove red food dye – use dye every 3 to 6 months to test the filter's effectiveness.
- Great system for the water drinker on the go!
Configured with one Black Berkey® Purification Element the system will purify up to 1 Gallon (3.8 liters) per hour; that's 24 gallons per day if the system is refilled continuously.* Please Note: Due to the outdoor use of this system, the PF-2 Post Reduction element is typically not necessary, nor do they fit within the Go Berkey® system. * Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.