Whether you don't want your counter space cluttered up with water filters, or whether you have a pull-out faucet that can't be fitted with a converter valve, the Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Undersink Ceramic Water Filter provides powerful cleaning action while remaining unobtrusively tucked underneath your sink.
This filter is inserted inline, into the plumbing underneath the sink.
This filter comes with all the hardware needed to install it, instructions, and a 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee from the manufacturer. Your investment is also protected by a 1-year limited warranty from Crystal Quest, as well as the company's 30 years of experience and its use of the finest, newest water filtration technology in its filters, including this one.
The Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Undersink Ceramic Water Filter has not one but three separate cartridges, which greatly enhances its filtration and purification capabilities. Rather than thin layers of media, the first and third cartridges are single-function, greatly boosting their effectiveness. After all, the water flows through seven or eight inches of media rather than a single inch or less.
The central cartridge is multi-layered, adding many additional filtration techniques. The traits of these cartridges are as follows:
- The cartridges are replaceable, so the system itself can be used for many years. The cartridges should be replaced every 10,000 gallons, which is 1 to 3 years of filtering.
- The third, ceramic cartridge can be washed up to 30 times before replacement.
- Includes its own faucet and hardware.
- Easy to install and use.
- The first cartridge is entirely made up of solid carbon, which filters out volatile organic compounds, including pesticides, herbicides, benzene, and the like.
- The second cartridge has six layers, including 1-micron filter pads, and removes particulate contaminants like sand, grit, silt, and rust, more volatile organics, and heavy metals like lead, copper, chromium, nickel, and aluminum, among others. It also reduces water hardness.
- The final cartridge is ceramic and cleanses the water of harmful organisms, including plenty of bacteria – E. coli fecal form, Salmonella, Streptococcus – and the cysts of Giardia and cryptosporidium, as well as any local parasitic protozoa.
- It provides safe, clean, fresh-tasting water for drinking, cooking, watering plants, and pets!