Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Under Sink Arsenic Water Filter
Sometimes, only the most intense filtration will do, and the three sequential filter cartridges of the Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Under Sink Arsenic Water Filter removes not only practically all arsenic that may be present in the water supply to your kitchen faucet, but most traces of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), chemicals, heavy metals, and particulate matter.
Great-tasting, contaminant free water is put at your fingertips with this convenient undersink system, which keeps your countertop free of clutter and looking better, too. This filter is quick and easy to install with the included saddle valve*; the filter cartridges are replaceable, and the build is sturdy, ensuring years of use from the system; and everything is covered by our 30-day risk-free money-back satisfaction guarantee!
Eight stages of filtration, including a whole cartridge for arsenic removal
The Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Arsenic filter provides eight full stages of filtration to clear pollutants out of your drinking water supply. Two of the three cylindrical casings hold a single-purpose filter cartridge that provides a specific kind of filtration to an intense degree. The third holds a six-stage multifunctional cartridge that helps to clear all types of contaminant.
Features of this filtration system include:
- A complete cartridge of arsenic selective resin media to clear all arsenic from the water. Having a full cartridge keeps the water in contact with the resin longer, resulting in more thorough absorption.
- Another cartridge consists of a solid coconut shell carbon block which absorbs hundreds of trace chemicals – solvents, benzene, insecticide, fertilizer, herbicide, VOCs, PCBs, MTBEs, styrene, and many others.
- The third and last cartridge includes two 1 micron filter pads that sieves out the cysts of parasites like Giardia and cryptosporidium, plus particulate matter (silt, sediment, rust/iron oxide, etc.); two beds of Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 media, to catalyze chlorine into harmless chloride, and to remove heavy metals; ion-exchange resin for extra heavy metal absorption, plus water softening; and granulated coconut shell carbon for further VOC removal.
- Carbon block cartridge lasts 12 to 18 months; arsenic filter lasts for 1,500 gallons; multistage filter cartridge should be changed after 10,000 gallons of filtration.
- Provides 3/4 gallon to one gallon of fresh, filtered water minutely.
- Comes with its own faucet.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How does this work with two, cold and hot, tubes are going to the faucet?
You hook it up to your cold water line.
Does this system remove both arsenic III and V ?
Yes it does remove both.