10% OFF Sale for a limited time use code CQ10
Contaminant free drinking water for you, your family, and your pets can best be supplied with a powerful water cleansing system like the Crystal Quest Triple 8 Stage Ceramic Countertop Water Filter. This unusual three-cylinder system matches some of the most powerful filtering action of under sink filters in a convenient countertop format that attaches to your faucet with a diverter valve. Thus, you can choose filtered or unfiltered water by switching the valve.
The three small “towers” of this Crystal Quest filter house three separate cartridges, which together add up to 8 stages of filtration. The three stages are:
- A solid carbon cartridge that removes volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- A 6-stage multiple layered cartridge that cleans a range of contaminants from the stream.
- A ceramic cartridge that removes bacteria and other harmful microorganisms.
Filter performance and life
This unique three-tiered system makes each individual cartridge last for a long time, besides ensuring a very thorough filtration of the water. The performance you can expect from this Crystal Quest filter includes:
- The first stage solid carbon cartridge takes out herbicides, pesticides, DDT, solvents, detergents, benzene, styrene, and other volatile organic compounds.
- The second stage uses six layers – made up of two 1-micron filter pads, two beds of Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 media, ion exchange resin, and coconut shell granulated carbon – to remove or absorb sand, silt, dirt, rust, and other particles; iron, hydrogen sulfide, and various heavy metals such as lead, mercury, copper, aluminum, chromium, and nickel; and to cut down on the hardness of your water (soften it).
- The third stage is the ceramic bacterial filter which removes E. coli (fecal form), Salmonella, Streptococcus, and the cysts of parasitic protozoa Giardia and cryptosporidium.
- The ceramic bacterial filter cartridge can be washed and reused thirty times.
- Cartridge life is 10,000 gallons, which is 1 to 3 years depending on usage.
- Easy to install and use, features the latest water filtration technology.
- Crystal Quest has 30 years of manufacturing experience in this sphere.
- An adjustable spout is highly convenient.
- Not usable with pull-out faucets (which need an under sink water filter).
- 30-day money-back guarantee and 1-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
Please Note: Countertop units will not connect to pull out faucets. If your main faucet is a pull-out faucet you will need an under sink water filter
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Counter top it’s above near your sink ?? We have hard water Lyme rust and medium level of copper
Yes, this one sits on your counter and hooks to your faucet. It will filter copper and the rust particles but not dissolved rust, but it will not filter hard water like calcium or lime. You would need a reverse osmosis or water softener to remove it.