Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Under Sink Ceramic Water Filter
Description:Bacterial removal is added to the filtering out of hundreds of contaminants in the two-chambered Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Undersink Ceramic Water Filter. Many filters only peripherally remove bacterial contamination from water, or are reliable only for taking out the cysts of Giardia and cryptosporidium, but the Crystal Quest Double cleanses other common types of bacteria with high efficiency as well.
One cylinder – the first – is a six-layered filter that clears hundreds of contaminants out of your drinking and cooking water. The other contains a special ceramic cartridge that deals with bacteria, and can be washed thirty times before it must be replaced.
This filter is installed underneath your sink, out of the way and out of sight. It includes its own faucet and hardware.
The filter is designed with cutting edge filtration technology, implemented with the skill and expertise that Crystal Quest's thirty years of experience in the water filter field supplies.
Crystal Quest Double filtration abilities
The arrangement of two separate cartridges boosts the Double's filtration abilities above the normal, plus gives longer cartridge life (since contaminants are spread out over a larger amount of media). Some of the notable features of this filter include:
- Initial six-stage cartridge filters water through (1) a 1-micron filter pad to cleanse silt, mud, rust, and other particles; (2) and (3), Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 copper-zinc alloy media, which generates a current that either oxidizes or captures heavy metals such as iron, hydrogen sulfide, lead, copper, mercury, nickel, chromium, and aluminum.
- Continuing on through the first cartridge, the water is also filtered through (4) ion exchange resin that eases water hardness and absorbs any remaining heavy metals; (5) coconut shell granulated carbon that absorbs countless chemicals, including styrene, benzene, detergents, herbicides, solvents, insecticides, pesticides, MTBE, and other VOCs; and (6) another filter pad.
- The next cartridge is ceramic, and exists solely to filter out bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli fecal form, Streptococcus, and the cysts of Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Cartridges last for 10,000 gallons, or 1 to 3 years; ceramic cartridge can be washed up to 30 times.
- Comes with its own faucet, 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee, 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.