Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Fluoride Countertop Water Filter
Description:The twin slim, standing canisters of the Crystal Quest 7 Stage Fluoride Lead Countertop Water Filter, contain the high tech, carefully chosen filter media needed to protect you from many different waterborne pollutants, including fluoride. This is important since many municipalities add fluoride to their water supply, potentially degrading your health or damaging your teeth with this harsh chemical.
Some of the general features of the Crystal Quest 7 Stage filter include:
- Attaches to the faucet quickly and easily in place of the aerator, using the included diverter valve. This valve allows you to switch instantly between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Included wrench allows opening of the filter casing to insert a new filter cartridge when the first one has reached capacity.
- Does not work with pull-out faucets; that type of faucet requires an under-sink filter.
- Dependable and built to last for years.
- Adjustable spout for convenient filling of glasses and other water containers.
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee, 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Bone Char carbon filter media – a special anti-fluoride feature
water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.
The full list of stages involved in filtration using the Crystal Quest 7 Stage include:
- One complete cartridge of Bone Char Carbon filtration media opens the filtering process, reducing fluoride below ½ part per million. Lead and arsenic are simultaneously removed. This removal is accomplished via absorption.
- The second cartridge includes six layers of filtration media –
- two stages, the second and seventh, are one-micron filter pads which remove particulate matter like sediment, rust, and Giardia or cryptosporidium cysts;
- two layers of Eagle redox 6500 & 9500 KDF media, for reduction of chlorine and removal of heavy metals (copper, nickel, cadmium, chromium, aluminum, lead, etc.);
- one layer of granulated coconut shell activated carbon, which soaks chlorine, benzene, PCBs, MTBEs, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, and herbicides out of the water;
- and one layer of ion exchange resins for further heavy metal reduction, plus “softening” of hard water.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.