Crystal Quest Disposable 6 Stage Undersink Water Filter
Description:If you want thorough filtration of your drinking water, removing scores of contaminants ranging from the unappealing to the dangerous, but without the inconvenience of changing water filter cartridges, then the Crystal Quest Disposable 6 Stage Undersink Water Filter is an excellent option for you. This undersink filter provides sparkling, fresh-tasting, safe water with six layers of filtration media, and is simply thrown away when its useful life ends.
Undersink water filters are good for those who don't want a filtration system sitting on their countertop, or who have ample room under their sink and less room above it. The filter is kept neatly out of the way yet fulfills its function perfectly nevertheless.
Performance and features of the Crystal Quest 6 stage disposable undersink water filter
The Crystal Quest Disposable filter works to filter hundreds of contaminants out of your water, providing drinking and water that tastes good and is safely cleansed of chemicals, particles, and parasites. Some of the most important performance traits and features of this filter include:
- Completely disposable – just detach the filter and throw it away when it reaches its filtration limit. 10,000, 20,000, and 30,000 gallon versions are available.
- You know when the filter needs to be changed because the water flow slows down.
- Easy to install, easy to use, fits neatly under your sink.
- Latest water filter technology combined with Crystal Quest's 30 years of experience.
- This filter removes hundreds of contaminants from your water with its 6 stages of filtration, including chemicals, VOCs, heavy metals, particles, cysts, and other pollutants.
- 30-day money-back guarantee, limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
- Includes an attractive faucet and all necessary hardware (see note above).
Six stages of filtration
The six stages of filtration offered by this Crystal Quest undersink filter include:
- A 1-micron filter pad that removes silt, sediment, rust particles, and most importantly, the infectious cysts of parasites such as Giardia and cryptosporidium.
- Eagle REDOX 6500 (KDF) media, based on copper and zinc, oxidizes or captures many contaminants, including chlorine, plus heavy metals such as iron, lead, mercury, chromium, copper, nickel, and so forth. This media also neutralizes hydrogen sulfide.
- Eagle REDOX 9500 (KDF) media performs the same function again, increasing the amount of time that the water is exposed to the filtering effect.
- Ion exchange resin reduces excess minerals to “soften” hard water, and also absorbs more heavy metals which might have escaped the second and third stages.
- Coconut shell granulated carbon absorbs carcinogenic chemicals and organics such as herbicides, pesticides, insecticides, solvents, benzene, VOCs, PCBs, MTBEs, and hundreds of other waterborne chemical contaminants.
- A final pad with 1 micron pore size removes any remaining particulates for sparkling clean water.
Choose the filtering capacity you would like under filtering capacity options at the top of this page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.