Description:With three filter cartridges arranged in a row like silos, the Crystal Quest 8 Stage Triple Under Sink Water Filter is a powerful undersink water filter that is mounted directly into your water supply and features its own attractive faucet. Possessing excellent filtration characteristics, this filter removes practically all commonly encountered contaminants, and is only exceeded in its effects by specialty filters (such as arsenic filters) or reverse osmosis systems.
- This filter needs plenty of room under the sink for installation, so be sure to measure the space available before ordering. The filter measures 15” long, 4” deep, and 10” high – though it needs to have 14” of space to give clearance for replacing cartridges.
- Includes a faucet and either a saddle valve or a T-valve.
- Provides a maximum flow of 0.5 gallons per minute; 20 psi minimum operating pressure, 60 psi is maximum operating pressure.
- Filters water from 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The first cartridge of the Crystal Quest Triple sends the water through a sediment filter which thoroughly removes all particulate matter, including silt, sand, rust, and so on.
- The second cartridge filters the water through a six-stage filter that includes 1 micron filter pads (remove particulates plus parasites like Giardia and cryptosporidium); Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 KDF filtration media that removes chlorine and heavy metals; ion exchange resin to “soften” the water by removing excess minerals and taking out more heavy metals; and granulated coconut shell carbon to take out a wide range of chemicals and organic compounds (VOCs, MTBEs, solvents, pesticides, fertilizers, benzene, and so on).
- The third cartridge is a solid carbon cartridge which thoroughly scrubs the water of chemicals, including industrial solvents, VOCs, and hundreds of others, providing clean, fresh, pure water that is completely safe to drink.
- The cartridge filters are replaceable, though they are changed at different intervals. The sediment filter can be rinsed up to 30 times; the 6-stage filter comes with a 10,000 gallon filtering capacity; and the solid carbon block lasts 12 to 18 months.
- Uses the latest filtration technology, backed by 30 years of Crystal Quest experience.
- 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee, plus 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this unit work with the sink mounted under the counter top ?
Yes, this system goes under your sink.
I have this system however I need to replace all 3 filters. I did not see them on the website. How do I reorder these filters? Thank you
Here are the links to the replacement filters. Or if you would rather you can call with your order 800-978-8408 Sediment Replacement Filter Carbon Block Replacement Filter Multi-stage Replacement Filter
I would like to see the installation instructions.
Here is the link to the installation instructions Crystal Quest under sink water filters
We have a 40 year old well , will this filter remove bacteria ?
dose the crystal quest mega 3000 remove fluoride
No it does not, you would need the undersink fluoride filter CQE-US-00317