Crystal Quest 6 stage Single Undersink Water Filter
Description:A space-saving design, the Crystal Quest Mega 6 Stage Single Undersink Water Filter features only a single filter cylinder (rather than the two or three that often appear on undersink versions of water cleaning systems). Within this single cylinder, however, there is enough filtration power to provide you with thoroughly cleaned, safe, potable water, free of all chemical, metallic, and particulate contaminants, and ready for drinking or cooking.
With this filter, a constant supply of great-tasting, pollutant-free water is at your fingertips twenty-four hours a day. Installation under your sink is quick and easy, keeps your counter top uncluttered, and is highly convenient thanks to the inclusion of a faucet and all necessary hardware with this complete, high-quality Crystal Quest water filtration kit.
This undersink water filter provides ample fully-filtered water with its 6 stages of filtration, which include the following media:
- 1 micron filter pads. The filtration process begins and ends with filter pads that feature 1 micron pore size, small enough to filter out dangerous parasitic cysts of Giardia and cryptosporidium. This filter size also removes many other particles, such as rust, silt, sediment, sand, and other debris. These pads form the 1st and 6th stages of this filter.
- Eagle REDOX 6500 & 9500. These KDF (copper-zinc alloy) media also occupy two stages in the Crystal Quest Single Undersink water filter. The copper-zinc alloy creates a slight electric current that catalyzes chlorine into chloride, and also traps many heavy metals such as copper, lead, iron, chromium, mercury, etc. ERA/KDF media makes up the filter's 2nd and 3rd stages.
- Ion exchange resin. This media layer uses sodium to reduce the amount of magnesium and calcium in the water, softening “hard” water. It also absorbs any heavy metals that managed to slip past the Eagle REDOX layers. This media forms the filter's 4th layer.
- Granulated coconut carbon. No filtration system would be complete without a layer of carbon to absorb chemicals and organics. Coconut carbon is superior to other carbon media because it produces superior-tasting water, without the faint bitter aftertaste that some carbon media leaves. This layer is critical for filtering out VOCs, herbicides, pesticides, solvents, benzene, THMs, MTBEs, and dozens of other liquid contaminants. A bed of coconut carbon granules comprises the 5th layer of this Crystal Quest filter.
Features of the Crystal Quest 6 Stage Single filter
Some of the notable traits of this undersink water filter are:
- Easy to install and use, fits neatly under the sink, uses high tech filtering methods.
- Cartridges are replaceable, and have a 10,000 gallon capacity.
- Comes with a saddle valve for hard copper tubing. If you have flex tubing under your sink, please note this in the order form's Comments section so that we can send you the necessary T-valve in place of the saddle valve.
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee, 1 year limited warranty, high quality item.
Choose the filtering capacity you would like under filtering capacity options at the top of this page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.