Crystal Quest 10" Double Heavy-Duty Whole House Water Filter
Description:If space is limited in your home but you still want to benefit from whole house water filtration, the compact size and powerful performance of the Crystal Quest Stage 10” Double Heavy-Duty Whole House Water Filter are probably exactly what you require to meet your needs. This filter supplies great-tasting, safe water to every faucet and outlet in your home for years, sparing you the thousands of dollars (and environmental damage) bottled water would cost.
Some of the primary benefits of this filtration system are:
- Made in the U.S.A. - top quality materials, provided by an experienced filter firm.
- Compact, easy to install, easy filter changes.
- Includes pressure release valve, wall bracket, and 1” input/output (your choice).
- Flow rate 3 to 6 gallons per minute (GPM), filters 80,000 gallons before cartridges must be changed.
- 30 day 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee, 1 year limited warranty from manufacturer.
Filtering effects of the Crystal Quest 7 Stage
The twin filter cartridges provide a full assortment of filtration effects, ensuring that only clean water is piped onwards to your faucets, shower stall or bathtub, ice maker, and so on:
- A 10” solid carbon cartridge removes most VOCs (volatile organic compounds), industrial solvents, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, and other possible carcinogens.
- Two 1 micron filter pads remove particulate matter, ranging from the parasitic cysts of Giardia and Cryptosporidium to aesthetic contaminants like mud, sediment, and rust.
- A bed of coconut shell granulated activated carbon (GAC) provides further protection from hundreds of organic and inorganic chemicals, VOCs, insecticides, and so on.
- Ceramic balls clean the water of microorganisms, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium, plus Salmonella, E. coli, Streptococcus, fecal coliform, and other bacteria.
- Eagle Redox 6500 and 9500 granules set up a weak electrochemical field that oxidizes chlorine into chloride, and removes heavy metals such as nickel, copper, lead, mercury, aluminum, cadmium, chromium, and so on by electroplating them onto the Redox grains.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.