Crystal Quest Single SS Ceramic Countertop Water Filter
Description:A compact source of pure, thoroughly filtered, great-tasting water, the Crystal Quest Single Stainless Steel Ceramic Countertop Water Filter is one of Crystal Quest's “Mega” filters and provides countertop convenience as well as the filtering efficiency of a considerably larger system. A slim, white upright cylinder with a convenient metal tap, this filter packs a multifunctional selection of filtration media into a small space.
Some of the main features of this water filter include:
- Installs quickly and easily by attaching the diverter valve to your faucet where the aerator would ordinarily be located.
- Diverter valve allows you to switch instantly between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Cannot be used with pull-out faucets, which require an undersink filter.
- Operates from 20 to 60 psi and water temperatures of 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit; flow rate is ½ gallon per minute.
- Adjustable spout adds to the filter's convenience.
- 30 day money-back satisfaction guarantee, limited 1 year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Efficient filtration with a ceramic cartridge
The core of the Crystal Quest Single Ceramic Countertop Water Filter is, of course, its replaceable cartridge. Water passes through this cartridge and is cleansed and purified of both dangerous pollutants and aesthetic contaminants. Filtration traits of this stylish filter include:
- Removes sand, sediment, rust, and other particles that produce unpleasant smells or flavors.
- Removes the cysts of parasitic organisms like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
- Eliminates bacteria such as E. coli, fecal coliform, Salmonella, Streptococcus, etc.
- The cartridge can be cleaned up to 30 times, once a month, giving each cartridge a 30 month (2 ½ year) useful life on average.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.