Austin Air Healthmate Standard Air Purifier
Description:Specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger. Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals. Stands 23” tall and 14.5” wide. Comes with wheels for easy portability. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
The HealthMate™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon and zeolite
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.3 amps, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting.
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
- Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.