Austin Air Healthmate Plus Air Purifier
Description:Healthmate Plus: Specialty air cleaner specifically designed for those who are chemically sensitive. Has 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns or larger. Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses, and chemicals. The carbon in this filter is impregnated with potassium iodide for the removal of additional chemicals. Stands 23” tall and 14.5” wide. Comes with wheels for easy portability. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
The HealthMate Plus addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Plus, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The Ultimate in Air Purification. Remove Toxic Gas with The Austin Air HealthMate Plus!
- Cleans benzene, wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other volatile organic compounds from the air
- Capable of trapping 99.97% of all polluting particulates down to 0.3 microns
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq. ft.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 15 lbs. of Activated Carbon impregnated with Potassium Iodide and Zeolite Removes chemicals, gases and odors (e.g. formaldehyde and ammonia)
STAGE 4 – 60 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate Plus?
- Those needing the best way of removing wood burning smoke, formaldehyde and other VOCs
- The Multiple Chemically Sensitive (MCS)
- Those with pre-existing health issues
- People in high particle and gas contaminated areas
Why is the Austin HealthMate Plus the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
- Will cleanse the air for areas up to 1500 sq ft.
- An exceptional capacity for removing Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Designed for the toughest air contamination conditions in smaller spaces
- Height: 23"; Width: 14.5" x 14.5"; Weight 45 lbs.
- Perforated steel intake housing (filter deck); 360 intake
- Air flow output from upper deck, directed one side
- Bottom plate easily removed for filter access
- Baked-on powder coat finish
- 13.5" diameter 14.5" height
- 60 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Nearly 15 lbs mixture of solid activated carbon impregnated with potassium iodide and zeolite (ten to one to one ratio)
- Meets HEPA standards, trapping 99.97% of all particulates larger than 0.3 microns
- Foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
- Total weight 23 lbs
Fan and Motor Assembly
- Centrifugal fan
- 3 Speed control switch
- Power rating: 1.2 amps, 120 volts
- 132 Watt power consumption at highest setting
- Motor type: permanent split capacitor, rated for continuous high RPM , long life duty
- Motor mounted on shock absorbers
- CSA, UL and CE approved
- Traps large dust particles
- Designed to be vacuumed from outside and eliminate costly 3 month filter changes
Fan Rating: 400cfm on high setting.
- Warranty: 5 years on all parts and labor
- Filter Guarantee: 5 year pro-rated guarantee under normal residential use.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.