The Teros™ range of Ultra-Filtration Water filters improve upon our original CeraGuard UF system in performance, capacities and filtration. Teros™ systems incorporate our latest Gen.2 Hollow Fiber membrane technology.
Teros™ Gen.2 membranes include 50% more fibers in order to achieve flow rates satisfactory for daily use without the use of a storage tank; this technology allows for the first time a countertop version.
All Teros™ systems utilize our powerful AquaMetix® block technology which addresses multiple challenging contaminants in a single filter, for a complete purification water filter system. Teros is Greek for “guard”, the progression of our hollow fiber and filtration technologies allows these systems to watch over your water, as a guard.
Teros™ systems are available as Countertop (CT) and two In-Line systems, the 2S and 3S. The 2S and 3S systems include all the necessary hardware to mount a dedicated drinking water tap to have purified water on demand.
The Teros™3S UF adds our 5 stage FD synthetic fiber block filter to the Teros™2S as a pre-filter to provide a high flow filtration of sediment, chlorine, cyst, lead
and scale prevention. The Teros™3 is a triple housing system capable of delivering 0.5 gallon per minute flow rates without the need of a storage tank.
- 99.9999999% Cryptosporidium removal
- 99.9999% E.Coli/Bacteria removal
- 99.999% Virus removal (MS2 bacteriophage test)
- >99% Chloramine reduction
- >99% Chlorine reduction
- >99% Lead reduction
- >99% Herbicides and Pesticides reduction
- >99% Glyphosate reduction
- >98% VOC’s reduction
- >98% Heavy metals reduction
- >92% Nitrates reduction
- >85% Fluoride reduction
- UF Membrane 18-24 months
- AquaMetix® candle 3500 gallons/13250 liters—Chlorine1750 gallons/6600 liters—Chloramines 1150 gallons/4350 liters—Lead
- FD MultiMedia—1000 gallons/3800 liters
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.