Ideal for the globetrotting enthusiast in need of fresh, safe water, the Aquacera Excursion Mini Traveler Gravity Water Filter is a small but powerful stainless steel water filter that uses a single filtration element or “candle” to thoroughly cleanse 1 liter of drinking water per hour.
Aquacera Mini filter has been designed with both portability and effectiveness in mind. Some of the salient features that it offers to you include:
- Stainless steel construction is durable and hygienic.
- Ideal for travel, camping, emergencies, and everyday use alike.
- 3/4 Gallon/ 3 Liter total capacity - Upper and Lower chamber combined
- Requires no power or pressurized water – gravity pulls municipal or natural water through the filtration element, and pure, clean, high-quality drinking water collects in the lower chamber.
- Lower chamber can be used as a cup
- The upper chamber nests in the lower chamber for transport; carrying bag also included.
The main “action” of the Aquacera Mini Traveler Portable Water Filter is provided with a single filter element or “candle” located in the top chamber. This candle cleans water efficiently and gives you safe, clean, great-tasting water regardless of the original water source.
CeraMetix Candles Specs
AquaMetix® is made from the highest quality NSF component certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based activated carbon and other superior adsorbent materials including B2 (ANSI 61).
The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix® granular combines mechanical filtration and physical adsorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned.
The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time for AquaMetix® to be ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic, and fluoride. The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, and cysts. The CeraMetix® elements have been tested by NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction.
- Pathogenic bacteria—>99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- Cysts—100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
- Sediment—100% absolute to 0.5 microns (IBR Laboratories)
- Fluoride— >97%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds—>98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc—>98%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds—Acetaminophen, Progesterone,
- Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium—>95%
The CeraMetix W9512622 (Cerasyl Premium) GF filter is manufactured to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, cysts, organic chemicals and improve taste and odor. The ceramic is silver impregnated to prevent bacteria growth and is self-sterilizing. The ceramic shell is manufactured to balance flow rate and consistent pore size to provide maximum filtration efficiency. The center of the filter contains our AquaMetix granular media to reduce organic chemicals, fluoride, VOC’s, heavy metals and improve the color, taste, and odor of drinking water. This filter element is designed for gravity filter use and other low-pressure applications. These filters are designed for use in AquaCera® Gravity Filter Systems; they will also fit other makes of gravity systems.
AquaMetix® Gravity Block Specs
The AMX gravity block is designed to provide high-quality drinking water for pour through and gravity type applications for municipally treated water supplies. This molded block technology is specifically designed to reduce particulate and chemical compounds including, chloramine, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, fluoride, Volatile Organic Compounds, Trihalomethanes (THM’s), mercury, chromium, and more.
This filter is designed specifically for gravity and low-pressure applications and requires no priming or pre-wetting procedures. This filter will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concern. The dense pore
structure and vast surface area are ideally suited for reducing chemical compounds.
Flow Rate: 1 gallon per hour with 2 inches of head pressure
Capacity: 1150 Gallons—Chloramines - 750 Gallons—Lead
· >95% reduction—Chloramines
· >95% reduction—Chlorine
· >95% reduction—Chromium
· >98% reduction—Lead & Mercury
· >95% reduction—Heavy Metals
· >97% reduction—Fluoride
· >99% reduction—Glyphosate (pesticide)
· >95% reduction—Pharmaceutical compounds
· >95% reduction—VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds)
· >95% reduction—THM’s (Trihalmethanes)
Chemix Gravity Block Specs:
The Chemix™ gravity block is designed to provide high-quality drinking water for pour through and gravity type applications for municipally treated water supplies. This molded block technology is specifically designed to reduce particulate, Volatile
Organic Compounds, Lead, and Mercury without mains water pressure without priming or pre-wetting procedures.
This filter will reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concern. The dense pore structure and vast surface area are ideally suited to improving taste and odor, color, chemicals, lead, and mercury.
- NSF rated to 450 gallons for Lead and Mercury reduction
- NSF rated to 450 gallons for the reduction of
- Volatile Organic Compounds *Includes 62 chemical compounds
- NSF rated to 2500 gallons for Chlorine reduction
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What are the dimensions of the filter system?
Assembled - 11.75" Tall Collapsed - 8.75" Tall Diameter - 4.5"
Does this come with a carrying bag
Yes it come with a bag.