Please note that these need 26 inches of space to service it. Please make sure it will fit under your sink.
The Aquacera EcoFast EF500 Direct Connect Under Sink Water Filter for Kitchen provides ultimate filtration performance specifically designed for use in the kitchen without a separate, dedicated drinking water tap. Improve the quality and taste of your drinking water while being more friendly. The EF-500 filter saves you money and keeps you green.
- NSF Certified components
- Simple installation
- Quarter turn release mechanism shuts off water supply for easy maintenance
- Filter housing is reusable and filters are easy and economical to replace
- Low waste—only the filter cartridge inside is replaced
- High capacity/High Flow filters, all with low pressure drop
- Direct Connect™ installation - connect directly to kitchen/bathroom faucet
All EcoFast® systems incorporate our Eco-Philosophy
- Only replace spent filter cartridges
- Maximize efficiency in the least amount of space
- Offer a broad choice of filter options
- Save you money, Keep you green.
The EF500‐DC provides ultimate filtration performance specifically designed for use in the bathroom when high quality drinking water is required without a dedicated faucet.
When fitted with the AquaMetix block filter, unparalleled performance for both chlorine and chloramine removal, VOC’s, lead and fluoride reduction
Take a drink direct from the tap; no additional faucet necessary making installation easy and straight‐forward without permanent alterations to plumbing. Easy to install, easy to service, and best of all Eco‐Friendly.
AMB filters are made from AquaMetix®, a proprietary matrix of at least types of activated carbon, combined with proprietary Zeolite minerals, structurally bound with polymers into a highly porous block filter form.
REDUCTION CLAIMS: Sediment, Chloramines, Chlorine taste and odor, Fluoride, Lead, Scale and VOC’s
DIMENSIONS: 2.75” x 19”
SERVICE FLOW: 1.25 to 2.5 gpm
CAPACITY: 5400 Gallons
REPLACEMENT FILTER : AMB500SP
- > 99% Chloramine reduction - 3ppm challenge
- > 99% Lead reduction
- > 99% Herbicide and Pesticide reduction
- > 99% Glyphosate reduction
- > 98% VOC reduction
- > 98% Heavy metal reduction
- > 92% Nitrates reduction
- > 85% Fluoride reductio
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will this filter get rid of benzene in my tap water. what size model for a kitchen? bathroom?
Yes, they will filter benzene from your water. You would want the EF500 for your kitchen and the EF300 for your bathroom. Here is the link to the EF300.
AQUACERA ECOFAST EF300 DIRECT CONNECT UNDERSINK WATER FILTER
Would this be good to filtrate uranium in drinking water?
It will reduce uranium but we can’t guarantee how much as there is a lot of variables. It depends how much is in your water and what other contaminates that might be in your water. You would be better off to purchase a reverse osmosis system as they will filter it out.