Aquacera Terra4™ gravity filter housing is made from our own recipe of processed clay. Each piece is hand-finished, and the glaze is sprayed by hand. Our glaze is lead-free and made on site.
The Terra4™ holds up to 4 AquaCera® gravity filter elements in the upper reservoir, and the lower reservoir holds 2 gallon of filtered water ready for use. Total volume of the unit is 4 gallons.
The Terra4™ continues our philosophy of bringing gravity filters back to their pottery origins with this unique and highly attractive alternative to stainless steel units. Finished in Bristol White glaze, the Terra4™ is designed for daily use at home or work, or just about anywhere.
The Terra4™ is manufactured in the USA.
Fully assembled the Terra4™ measures 19.75” high with the lid in place. The diameter is 9.75”. Unit weight is 24lbs empty.
- 100% Stoneware, manufactured in the USA
- Holds up to 4 AquaCera® filter elements, up to 7" in length
- Includes stainless steel spigot
- Lower reservoir holds 2 gallon of filtered water
With CeraMetix Filters
CeraMetix GF filter elements utilize our class-leading ceramic microporous outer shell combined with our AquaMetix® granular core technology.
AquaMetix® is made from the highest quality NSF component certified (ANSI 61) coconut shell based activated carbon and other superior adsorbent materials including B2 (ANSI 61).
The ceramic shell and our AquaMetix granular combines mechanical filtration and physical absorption processes to reduce a wide variety of drinking water contaminants of both aesthetic and health concerned.
The pore structure of the ceramic enables sufficient contact time for AquaMetix® to be ideally suited to improving taste and odor as well as reducing chlorine, chloramine, volatile organic compounds, MTBE, lead, mercury, asbestos, arsenic, and fluoride. The cleanable ceramic shell is designed to remove suspended solids, pathogenic bacteria, and cysts. The CeraMetix® elements have been tested in accordance with NSF protocols for cyst, turbidity, particulates, lead, chloramines and chlorine reduction.
- Pathogenic bacteria—>99.9999% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cholera, Typhoid, Salmonella, E. Coli, Fecal Coliform
- Cysts—100% (ALcontrol Laboratories) Cryptosporidium Parvum, Giardia Lamblia
- Sediment—100% absolute to 0.5 micron (IBR Laboratories)
- Fluoride— >85%
- VOC—Volatile Organic Compounds—>98%
- Metals—Aluminum, Iron, Mercury, Nickel & Zinc—>98%
- Pharmaceutical Compounds—Acetaminophen, Progesterone,
- Ibuprofen, Naproxen Sodium—>95%
7" 900 gallons
With CeraPlus Filters
The CeraPlus™ is our silver-impregnated ceramic DE (diatomaceous earth) shell with granular activated, coconut shell based carbon in the core of the ceramic, the addition of which allows for treatment of chlorine, taste and odor. CeraPlus™ elements are designed for use for use in gravity filter systems.
- Made in USA
- Cleanable for prolonged life
- Silver impregnated to prevent bacteria grow through
- 0.5 Micron absolute
- 100% Removal of cysts
- 99.9999% Pathogenic bacteria
- >99.9% Efficiency at 0.2 micron
- Meets or Exceeds NSF/ANSI Standards 42 & 53 for the following:
- Chlorine reduction - >95%
- Organics reduction - >95%
- Filters should be replaced annually
*filters will fit most competitor type gravity feed systems
7" 600 gallons
Tested to meet or exceed ANSI/NSF Standards 42 & 53 for specified claims
Manufactured in the USA
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.