Crystal Quest Single Under Sink 7 Stage Fluoride Water Filter
Description:Tucked away neatly inside your sink cabinet, the Crystal Quest Single Under Sink 7 Stage Fluoride Water Filter does its work thoroughly yet in an unobtrusive manner that leaves your counter top clear, uncluttered, and spacious. This filter was designed to address the concerns of those with excessive amounts of fluoride in the local water supply, but removes dozens of other pollutants, too, providing clean, fresh, pure drinking water.
Featuring a 30-day money back guarantee and a 1 year limited warranty from the manufacturer, this undersink filter attaches using either a saddle valve (for hard copper tubing, the default) or a T-valve (for plastic tubing – please request in “comments” while ordering if needed).
water flows through a FLUORIDE REMOVAL cartridge containing Fluoride Charcoal Granulated Activated Carbon (GAC), unless Aluminum Oxide is requested. This media is specifically designed to have a high affinity for Fluoride, Lead and Arsenic. It removes metals through a mixture of adsorption and chemical reaction with the media; therefore, the elimination is not reliant on ion exchange. It has uniform particle size, is physically stable and can be used over a wide pH range. Capacity: 4500 ppm Fluoride (Avg. 1000 to 1500 Gallons).* As high as 11000 ppm F+ with effluent levels below 0.2 ppm from 10 ppm F+ feed.
More details of the Crystal Quest Single Under Sink 7 Stage
This Crystal Quest filter is great for removing fluoridation from your water but also offers full filtration of other common, dangerous, or unpleasant aqueous contaminants. The seven layers of filtering that occur in this Crystal Quest device, and other features, include:
- Two one-micron filter pads capable of removing particles, sand, silt, mud, rust, and the cysts of parasitic life forms like Giardia and cryptosporidium.
- A fluoride removal layer with a high affinity for fluoride, plus strong lead/arsenic absorption qualities to further improve the water.
- KDF media (Eagle redox 6500 and 9500) to remove heavy metals ranging from lead, mercury and cadmium to aluminum, nickel and copper; chlorine is catalyzed into chloride.
- Ion exchange resins cut down on water hardness (excess minerals) and catch any traces of heavy metal which escaped the already thorough filtering of the KDF.
- Granulated coconut shell carbon is used to permanently absorb volatile organic compounds (VOCs), benzene, pesticides, and many other chemicals.
- Quick and easy to install, yet built robustly for years of durable service.
- Filter cartridges last for an average of between 600 and 900 gallons.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.