Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Under Sink Arsenic Water Filter
Description:Upping the ante with two separate filter cartridges, the Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Under Sink Arsenic Water Filter provides intensive anti-arsenic action while filtering out most of the other common waterborne hazards, too. One of the cartridges is focused entirely on removing arsenic, making this filter appropriate for areas where medium to heavy concentrations of this dangerous mineral are found in the drinking water supply.
Mounting in the cabinet under your sink, this Crystal Quest filter leaves you plenty of elbow room on the countertop, and remains discreetly out of sight while providing highly effective filtering. If you have hard copper piping under your sink, the included saddle valve is ideally suited to installing the Crystal Quest Double Arsenic filter. On the other hand, if you have flex tubing, be sure to tell us in the order form Comments box, so we can send a T-valve connector.
Details of the Crystal Quest Double 7 Stage Arsenic Water Filter
Keeping arsenic out of your digestive system is a very important task, and this Crystal Quest filter takes on the challenge in a way that allows you to drink and cook with your tap water confidently. Features of this filtration system include:
- Comes with its own faucet, plus all necessary installation hardware. Easy to install.
- Effectively removes arsenic and hundreds of other pollutants from your water.
- The first cartridge is filled entirely with arsenic selective resin media, which absorb arsenic from the water stream. Having an entire cartridge filled with this media ensures a high level of filtration even with large dissolved arsenic concentrations.
- The second cartridge includes two filter pads with 1 micron pores, two beds of KDF Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 media, ion exchange resin, and granulated coconut shell activated carbon.
- 30-day money-back satisfaction guarantee; built to last for years of normal use.
- These six layers of filtration remove the vast majority, or all, of the following contaminants:
- Particulate matter such as sand, silt, rust, dirt, sediment, parasitic cysts of Giardia and cryptosporidium, and other dissolved physical contaminants.
- Heavy metals, including lead, mercury, chromium, cadmium, nickel, aluminum, etc.
- Minerals that produce water hardness, plus chlorine.
- Chemicals, including benzene, THMs, PCBs, MTBEs, styrene, pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, VOCs (volatile organic compounds), solvents, and so forth.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.