Crystal Quest 7 Stage Double Undersink Water Filter
Description:Though it needs plenty of room under your sink to accommodate its two parallel cartridges, the Crystal Quest 7 Stage Double Undersink Water Filter takes drinking water purification to an even higher level than is usually found with undersink filters. One cartridge is a 6-stage filter much like that found in the Crystal Quest Single filter, while the other is a large coconut shell carbon block that provides intensive filtration through many fine, convoluted pores to ensure maximum absorption of any contaminating substances.
There are plenty of reasons why this high-tech filter, backed by 30 years of Crystal Quest filtration experience, may be the ideal system for cleaning your drinking and cooking water:
- Multiple stages of filtration, including one entire cartridge containing a solid block of coconut shell carbon to provide complete cleansing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), insecticides, fertilizers, solvents, benzene, and hundreds of other health-affecting chemicals.
- One-micron filter pads remove particulates, rust, silt, sand, odors, colors, plus parasitic cysts (Giardia, cryptosporidium); ion exchange resin reduces water hardness, and removes heavy metals; Eagle REDOX 6500 & 9500 copper-zinc media greatly reduce heavy metals (copper, iron, chromium, lead, aluminum) and catalyze chlorine into harmless chloride.
- An additional stage of granulated coconut shell carbon further lessens organic pollutants.
- This filter fits under your sink, providing an uncluttered counter. Installation is easy and filter cartridges are easily changed every 10,000, gallons.
- Comes complete with an attractive and practical faucet.
- Attachment is carried out with an included saddle valve. ALERT: if you have flexible tubing under your sink, rather than hard copper piping, tell us in the order form Comments so we can send you a T-valve instead of a saddle valve.
- Maximum flow rate 1/2 gallon per minute; works between 20 and 60 pounds per square inch (psi), and 40 to 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Standard ¼” connections.
- High quality filter that removes hundreds of contaminants in a broad range of categories; comes with a 1-month money-back satisfaction guarantee and a limited 1-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Please note: When considering installation, if current under sink plumbing is hard copper tubing the saddle valve would be used; for flex tubing the T-valve would be required. Saddle valve is sent with order unless T-valve is specified in comment section of order entry page.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.