Crystal Quest 6 Stage Undersink Arsenic Water Filter
Undersink water filters are used for a variety of reasons, including pull-out faucets (which cannot accommodate the diverter valve of a countertop water filter), saving counter space when your countertops are small and limited, or for aesthetic reasons (that is, you just don't like the look of a filter on your counter). The Crystal Quest 6 Stage Undersink Arsenic Water Filter addresses all of these potential issues, and provides good protection against arsenic in the water, too.
This undersink filtration system includes enough different cleansing media to ensure that not only arsenic, but many other contaminants are also removed from the water supply. Its installation and general features include:
- Easy to install, fitting neatly underneath your sink, out of sight and out of the way.
- Includes a faucet and all necessary attachment hardware.
- Built to last for years, comes with our standard 30-day money-back guarantee.
Filtration action provided by the Crystal Quest 6 Stage Undersink Arsenic Filter
This six-stage filter provides several different kinds of filtration with a single cartridge, including the highly important arsenic filtering. The filter is replaceable and since the casing is built strongly, it should serve you for years before it needs to be removed and replaced. Details of the filtering include:
- Uses arsenic selective resin media, pre and post 1 micron filter pads, Eagle REDOX 6500 and 9500 KDF (copper-zinc) media, and granulated coconut shell activated carbon to filter the water in many different ways before it reaches your lips.
- Removes particulate matter including silt, mud, and sediment, which cause colors and unpleasant odors in drinking water; rust particles; and cryptosporidium and Giardia spores, removing the danger of these parasitic infections.
- Takes out heavy metals that endanger the health long-term, including lead, chromium, cadmium, mercury, aluminum, and other dissolved metals.
- Removes or greatly reduces volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and chemicals, including, but not limited to, herbicides, insecticides, fertilizers, solvents, benzene, styrene, PCBs, MTBEs, chlorine, and hundreds of others.
- Eliminates arsenic, an extremely important contaminant in some areas.
- Each filter cartridge lasts for 500 gallons, depending on contaminant levels.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.